Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Irate edit!My family is going to freeze tonight.Stupid cheap heater!edit

Posted by   + Show Post
My damn heater has stopped working in the middle of a cold as heck snow storm! Our house was poorly built and has drafts going all through the house making it near impossible to keep warm. This is one of those times I wish I wasn't afraid of space heaters and. Had one.

Edit

Well maintenance man will be here in 10 min so we will see how this turns out

The maintenance man comes out fiddles with things. It kicks mildly warm air out for one min and he leaves. I check on it in five min it blowing freezing cold air!! They said they won't come to figure out what is wrong with it again until Wednesday!! Seriously!! Hell no!! I'm so pissed and whoever answers the phone better hand me the owners number because I'm calling them. Who leaves a family with four small children in a house with no heat for five days!!! And then however long it takes to order parts after that. If they stick to their guns on nothing until Wednesday I'm calling a lawyer to see what our rights are. Then I'm getting them black listed if they don't own up and fix this. Every repair takes weeks to months with these people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Replies (51-51):
CM_Junkie
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Yes I called to have them come back out and they refuse they actually said that to come out until Wednesday to figure outs what's wrong

Quoting Chaoswithin:

When the pipes freeze they will wish they acted sooner! Are you still frozen this a.m?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN