Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am starting a petition to get my son bus driver removed from bus

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

Please tell me how this sounds.

Title: Request for removal of ______  bus _____.

_______  has not been professional in his job as a bus driver. He has dropped kids off at the wrong bus stop and has told stranger to take them home. He has done nothing with students bullying other students and he made comments of doing what ever he can to get kids off of the bus and he has  been seen smoking on the bus. The school has been notified.

We already have quite a few parent already wanting to sign this petition.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RLT2
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Bump, I want to come back to this

JZB
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Are there cameras on the bus?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:37 PM

sounds good. good luck with it

redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:37 PM
6 moms liked this

Title: Request for removal of ______  bus _____.

_______  has not been professional in his job as a bus driver. He has dropped kids off at the wrong bus stop and has told strangers to take them home. He has done nothing with students bullying other students and he made comments of doing what ever he can to get kids off of the bus. He has also  been seen smoking on the bus which is a serious health risk to our children. The school has been notified.

These are the few changes I made to make it a little better. Just my suggestions though :) Got that bastard off the bus! IF they don't I would be taking it to court. Good luck mama

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Don't write a letter. Go to the school board with other parents from the same bus. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Use proper placement of the letter "s" at the end "strangers," otherwise, it looks good.

MandMsWorld
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 PM

why are you starting a petition?   Put on your big girl panties and go see the principal at the school -  A substitute bus driver asked one of my sons if he was retarded, and if not what was wrong with him.   I went to the principal, who interviewed (seperatly) the other kids who witnessed what happend   And they backed up my son.    That bus driver is gone.

Yes, my son was misbehaving - but the bus driver was way more out of line.   This was wow.   2 years ago, so 3rd grade.  

You gotta have your kids back.  

*ETA* this son is consistently on the good citizen list and the all A honor roll.     He's a boy though - and boys are not known for their common sense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 PM
I think you're a drama whore... bus drivers are drivers not baby sitters, and they are entitled to a life other than driving your snow flake around
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 PM
You need parents to write letters with actual accounts of incidences. I hope you have proof. It's someone's job. If those things really happened, the go for it. I just hope you're not just believing a rumor mill.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like my 9 year old wrote it. 

Maybe this. 

The school has been notified that_____ has been very behaving in a way that is most unprofessional. He has left kids at the wrong stop and sent them home with strangers. When students are being bullied, he does nothing. He has made comments that he would do anything to get the kids off the bus. In addition to that he has been seen smoking on the bus.  Please consider removing this driver. As parents, we do not feel like our children are safe in his hands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)