Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

talk about ballsy

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

we had one of my husbands fiends staying here.  he ended up getting busted for drugs (we didn't know he was ding it until after he admitted to being caught) so he went to ASAP which obviously meant he couldn't drink or anything.  The army also agreed to send him to rehab.  Well he didn't drink for like  weeks, but the night before he left he did.  He was also posting some BS on FB abut how he was going to change his life ths time.  Total lying hypocrite, so I called him on it publicly on his FB.  Next thing I know some girl (who I later found out was his wife's BFF) started messaging me talking al sorts of shit about my family!  First of all I have never met her so I couldn't believe she knew so much about my personal life.  Anyway, th point is she told me all sorts of shit that my "friend" (the guy;swife) had said.  sh even sai she's punch me right in y face if she was closer.  Unbelievable.  I deleted my friends and blocked the psycho. 

So now our friend is back from rehab andwe talked out our differences.  Bt his wife and I aven't.  I guess she's coming out to visit her DH (she lives in maine where they are from and we live in wshington state) and THEY ASKED TO BORROW MY VAN!!!!!!!

Unblievable. 

I sent her this message on facebook: but shehasn't responded yet. 

So here's my problem.
When you guys come out you want to use my van. Ok. I got it. you're broke. But thats not my fault.
What I do know is that your best friend messaged me talking shit the night before Dan left.
A woman I don't know was talking about my family. So either you had talked shit to her about my life at somepoint or you were somehow spoon feeding her stuff to say to me. Either way, I'm not ok with that.
So tell me why I should lend you guys MY vehicle? Especially when u think so little of me and had to have a stranger tell me what you really thought....

So what do ya think?  Did handle it well?  how would you have handle it?

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.

House of DLC

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Perfect.Pixie
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I would have just said no and left it at that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1234abcd4321
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:43 PM

how would i have handled it? by cooling the drama and cat fights for starters..

shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:45 PM

That's fine but it might cause a back and forth.  YOu know she's saying things behind your back, so next time she contacts you just say no, you don't have to explain anything to her.  You are not a child and she's not your parent, you are an adult and don't have to explain your reasons.  :)

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I'm sorry your friend was talking shit about you =(

Daya81
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

i would of said the same. i don't like not telling people what's bothering me if the occasion presents itself. catty, or not, you stuck up for yourself.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM

your friends are ho-hos and her friend is a total female dog.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Uh, mind your damn business. Who are you blast anyone on Facebook? If you want him out fine but you have no right to put it on the web like that. Who are you TMZ???
Daya81
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM

message=private post=public

i don't think anyone but the friend could see.

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh, mind your damn business. Who are you blast anyone on Facebook? If you want him out fine but you have no right to put it on the web like that. Who are you TMZ???

Daya81
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:13 PM

nevermind- i thought u meant the response to the girl in the message

Quoting Daya81:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I think the OP started the whole fight by putting the man's business out there. After that you have to suffer the consequences.

Quoting Daya81:

nevermind- i thought u meant the response to the girl in the message

Quoting Daya81:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)