Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just started a full time job, I'm 21 with 2 children under the age of 2, AND I attend college online full time. My daughter is 21 months old and literally every night when I lay her down for bed she poops and plays in it, eats it, colors with it all over everything! She can undo EVERY outfit I have for her. Onesies don't work because she goes up the legs of the diaper and plays in it, even with pants on over a onesie! Sleepers don't work because she unbuttons or unzips them! I am FED up!!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore! She has NO interest in the potty. A friend of mine told me to put her in regular underwear and start potty training her. Well if I put her in underwear it's just going to be a bigger poop mess to clean up! UGH I don't know what to do! HELP!

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (11-17):
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:00 PM

She eats it?...Awe man...:(

100_2740_zps5829069a-1_zpsb5588e7c
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:00 PM

You could get the zippered sleepers...   cut off the feet if needed, and put it on backward so the zipper is in the back?

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM

If you give a snack before bed, give the snack earlier, and have some physical activity after snack.... Sometimes this will cause her to poop before bedtime instead of after/during bedtime.

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM

The other thought is a baby monitor, when you hear the obvious sounds of undressing and velcro coming off the diaper, then you have a heads up and can respond quicker.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM
put undies on her and put her the potty every hour until she goes.Stay with her so she don't get a chance to go.If she is pooping less then that fine do every 30mins.She can do it
SJG1013
by SJG on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Could you try stockings, with a onsie over it? Can you try and make her go potty before bed and reward her for it? Mine is 15 months old and she is a the investigating what goes in her diapers and taking them off. she can't undo the snaps yet so i am okay so far. good luck!

Heatherp23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I haven't tried putting her sleeper on backwards. Thanks Ladies! I will try that tomorrow and let you know how it worked

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)