Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

$130,000 a year and still can't get it together.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Two years ago we made about $50,000 a year. Fast forward to now, we make more than double and we still have issues.

Ugh. More money, more problems. Living in DC doesn't help either. We used to live in Colorado.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Replies (501-504):
kaisermama
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM
we make around 70K$ a year and we struggle but we live on a farm and there is always debt in that because you can't control you climate... but you have to get your nessesities and only splurge now and then. you don't have to have top of the line everything just be happy!
Rian33
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Cool! Another Okie! We are near Clinton. You?

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually never lived in CO I just thought it would be cheaper living than trying to make it in DC. I actually live in OK and have been here for 7 years now.

Quoting Rian33:

We left CO because there was no work. We ended up in OK and are still paycheck to paycheck but are happier. Miss the mountains and the hunting though. What part of CO were you from?

Quoting Anonymous:

Move back to Colorado.

bonbonmom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I'm in a small town called Mannford which is about a 40 minute drive from Tulsa. 

Quoting Rian33:

Cool! Another Okie! We are near Clinton. You?

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually never lived in CO I just thought it would be cheaper living than trying to make it in DC. I actually live in OK and have been here for 7 years now.

Quoting Rian33:

We left CO because there was no work. We ended up in OK and are still paycheck to paycheck but are happier. Miss the mountains and the hunting though. What part of CO were you from?

Quoting Anonymous:

Move back to Colorado.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)