Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't! edit

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just found out my dd is sick. And me and dh got in a fight, and he left. I can't do thus on my own!

She is not sick s in the flu or a cold. She is suck, and needs test to figure out what it is. And i thought i would have my dh to support me emotionally.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:08 PM
You don't get that choice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Say it with si se puede yes you can and you have to go take care of your baby and deal with that ass hat of a husband of yours
mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:13 PM

You're welcome. 

Just look at her and know there is no other option. Good luck, and I hope it turns out well. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you!

Quoting mrsbrand:

Unfortunately you don't have much of a choice. You could pass her off to someone else like hubby did, or do the right thing and dig down into that strength we don't even know we have until we need it and be there for her. She needs YOU because dad walked out. You're better than that, right? He let your girl down, but you won't, right?

Dig deep Mama!

ididntdoit111
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Yes you can mama. Your child needs you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I know i can do it, i just don't know how. Thank you so much

Quoting mrsbrand:

You're welcome. 

Just look at her and know there is no other option. Good luck, and I hope it turns out well. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you!

Quoting mrsbrand:

Unfortunately you don't have much of a choice. You could pass her off to someone else like hubby did, or do the right thing and dig down into that strength we don't even know we have until we need it and be there for her. She needs YOU because dad walked out. You're better than that, right? He let your girl down, but you won't, right?

Dig deep Mama!

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM

The how may come as you go. I've seen women watch their kids go through so much and never break. You'll figure it out as you go, really you will. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know i can do it, i just don't know how. Thank you so much

Quoting mrsbrand:

You're welcome. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you!

Quoting mrsbrand:

Dig deep Mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)