Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is not normal for us...****UPDATE****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Dh and I usually have sex every day to every other day, even when I'm on my period. Tonight will be the 8th day straight that we havent done ANYTHING sexual. He keeps saying it is just cause we are tired. Neither of us are sick and our work schedules and demands are the same as they have been for months. Anyone else go through random spells like this?

****So I sat him down last night and told him how I understand if he is really more tired than usual but that fact that he made no attempt to reassure me about my worries made me worry more. He smiled, said he was sorry and didnt realize and immediately started stripping me down. So I go this clothes off as quickly as he did mine, and we fucked for like 2 hours!!!! Then again for like 10 minutes this morning lol ALL BETTER

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Lol wine and subpar math skills are just fine by me! hahahah I suppose you are right. I would have expected it to trickle off little by little in that case instead of all at once ya know? Pass the wine, I think I need it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, sorry. I've had some wine tonight! And my math skills are subpar even at my best;)
But still...sex every day 14 until 24 is cause to be tired!

Quoting Anonymous:

We are 24. We were 14 our first time. How did you get 12?

Quoting Anonymous:

You've been having sex every night since you were 12? I guess you'd both be tired!

Quoting Anonymous:

We have only been married 2 years, but we have been together for 10. He's 24, like me. We have consistently made love every night or every other night. So since this is the first time in ten years this has happened, I'm a little baffled. I have talked to him. He says its nothing more than us being tired.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have you been married? And how old is he?
Just asking, bc most couples start out a lot more vigorous than what ends up the norm.
8 days isn't that long. But talk to Him since you are bothered.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:37 PM
I was being sarcastic and maybe he really is bored and you should try new things to spice it up

Quoting Anonymous:

IF that were true, I woud think we would slowly start having less and less sex, not just stop randomly. Nice try though:)

Quoting Anonymous:

He's tired of the same old.pussy everyday and don't want to admit it what else could it be yes bored duh

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:37 PM
no idea
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:38 PM
It happens.
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM
It happens.

Ive gone three months because he would work over night and Addison was wide awake whwn he got home at 730am.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:42 PM
The usual grown up shitty stuff LOL. Moving, job searching. Finances. Funny how all that is such a huge cock block lmao. Oh well. Hopefully things will be better here in a week or so.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww I'm sorry. Whats stressing you Mama? Sex is always a huge stress reliever for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Talk to him. Its been a few weeks at least for dh and I. Too much stress neither of us have felt up to it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Welcome to old age hahaha
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM

We've been having sex for 10 years, we are constantly changing things up. Thats why I doubt its boredom.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was being sarcastic and maybe he really is bored and you should try new things to spice it up

Quoting Anonymous:

IF that were true, I woud think we would slowly start having less and less sex, not just stop randomly. Nice try though:)

Quoting Anonymous:

He's tired of the same old.pussy everyday and don't want to admit it what else could it be yes bored duh

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Lol for sure. Ill be praying for you and both our sex lives!

Quoting Anonymous:

The usual grown up shitty stuff LOL. Moving, job searching. Finances. Funny how all that is such a huge cock block lmao. Oh well. Hopefully things will be better here in a week or so.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww I'm sorry. Whats stressing you Mama? Sex is always a huge stress reliever for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Talk to him. Its been a few weeks at least for dh and I. Too much stress neither of us have felt up to it.

Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Tell him you want to have sex tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)