Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is not normal for us...****UPDATE****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Dh and I usually have sex every day to every other day, even when I'm on my period. Tonight will be the 8th day straight that we havent done ANYTHING sexual. He keeps saying it is just cause we are tired. Neither of us are sick and our work schedules and demands are the same as they have been for months. Anyone else go through random spells like this?

****So I sat him down last night and told him how I understand if he is really more tired than usual but that fact that he made no attempt to reassure me about my worries made me worry more. He smiled, said he was sorry and didnt realize and immediately started stripping me down. So I go this clothes off as quickly as he did mine, and we fucked for like 2 hours!!!! Then again for like 10 minutes this morning lol ALL BETTER

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Replies (41-44):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I wish we were ven approachign old age so I could have an explanation lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Welcome to old age hahaha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Already planned on it:)

Quoting Bethbeth:

Tell him you want to have sex tonight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Lmao! I'll do the same! :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol for sure. Ill be praying for you and both our sex lives!

Quoting Anonymous:

The usual grown up shitty stuff LOL. Moving, job searching. Finances. Funny how all that is such a huge cock block lmao. Oh well. Hopefully things will be better here in a week or so.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww I'm sorry. Whats stressing you Mama? Sex is always a huge stress reliever for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Talk to him. Its been a few weeks at least for dh and I. Too much stress neither of us have felt up to it.

redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks :) It will be hard but we will have to push through it. That really is the only option for us right now. We will manage though, we always do. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh man! Im so sorry. I hope you can find a situation that works for everyone. That has to be awful! Hope you find relief Mama!

Quoting redneckmama2:

No me and my kids are moving back to our home of residence and going to live with MIL because of medical issues that I have. Being where we are now with my medical problems and being pregnant on top of that would not be good for me at all so me and little ones are leaving. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Deployment? Im so sorry!

Quoting redneckmama2:

yeah we have gone through spells like that before. Unfortunately we will be going through the longest one soon though its not going to be for a lack of wanting. We will be 1700 miles apart for a year or more :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)