Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing right now?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am going to see what is on tv

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Laying down trying to get these contractions to slow down also itching from this stupid reaction from my meds damn doc put me on
Charliesmommy11
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Watching the thunder game , playing on cafemom , wishing I had sent dh for ice cream before we laid the baby down.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Quoting redbutterfly666:

im trying to figure out how to make my swollen gums to go down :( a wisdom tooth is coming through and my gums are swollen

put a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup of warm water and mix well then use it like mouth wash it will help to numb the tooth . Also Pure Clove Oil put along the tooth and gum line will do the same 

MeaganP
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Gioing to bed and please myself
waffa
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM

posting here, Law and Order SVU is on in the background, and fighting a cold

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting redbutterfly666:

im trying to figure out how to make my swollen gums to go down :( a wisdom tooth is coming through and my gums are swollen

put a teaspoon of baking soda in a cup of warm water and mix well then use it like mouth wash it will help to numb the tooth . Also Pure Clove Oil put along the tooth and gum line will do the same 

i will try that, thank you :)

waffa
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:13 PM

teaspoon of salt in warm water, stir well, swish gently, spit, and repeat till glass empty daily, then go see a dentist

Quoting redbutterfly666:

KatieKramer94
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Sitting here with a terrible migraine. DD (15 months) is still awake for unknown reasons (she screams after we put her down). I had dental work done yest and with this cold my teeth, jaw and head hurts. I really wanna take some pain meds, watch ghost adventures, and go to bed :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Replying to this post.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Just finished eating now I am going through the hundreds of replies to my post. Oh, and poking around Pinterest at the same time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured