Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you doing right now?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am going to see what is on tv

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Replies (21-29):
blancavazquez
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Watching the news and talking to a friend while browsing the internet and thinking about what I'm going to make for dinner tomorrow and if I'm gonna go out with my kids this weekend

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Quoting waffa:

teaspoon of salt in warm water, stir well, swish gently, spit, and repeat till glass empty daily, then go see a dentist

Quoting redbutterfly666:

im trying to figure out how to make my swollen gums to go down :( a wisdom tooth is coming through and my gums are swollen

going to the dentist on feb 13th anyway, they'll just try to force me to get them removed even though my mouth has enough room for them. but ill try to salt water thing :)

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Chroceting hats for a friend who volnteers for the "lay me down to sleep " group 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:25 PM
opening football cards ;)
SnookiBoo
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Taking s nice hot bath with a glass of wine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:40 PM

salt water helps cleanse out the food debris that gets under the flap of gum that opens up, if you know anyone who works for a dentist ask for a monostat syringe; could be very wrong on the name of the syringe with a plastic tip that is curved and not an actual syringe, but has been almost 20 years since I was an assistant.

don't let them take them out if you have enough room as it isn't needed, but if you have a white person jaw (European small size due to genetics) they may need to go, but each person is different.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

Quoting waffa:

teaspoon of salt in warm water, stir well, swish gently, spit, and repeat till glass empty daily, then go see a dentist

Quoting redbutterfly666:

im trying to figure out how to make my swollen gums to go down :( a wisdom tooth is coming through and my gums are swollen

going to the dentist on feb 13th anyway, they'll just try to force me to get them removed even though my mouth has enough room for them. but ill try to salt water thing :)

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Nursing DD2 to sleep and listening to DH work on hour number 5 of Black Ops 2. *shakes head*

SadeAyosmom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:42 PM

breastfeeding a kicking toddler... he comfty im not

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Watching the last 15 minutes of Twister. (it's on TNT), eating York Peppermint patties.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN