Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you gotta be kidding me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
3 hours ago dd (3) came to me and said her belly hurts. So I told her to go relax and I'll get her some water, before I got back to her (about 3 minutes) she was asleep. Less then 15 minutes later she let's out a scream and pukes everywhere!! She's been none stop throwing up since. I gave her a sip of water, she can't keep it down!! I'm praying this is not the flu.. We've all ate the same things and none of us are sick :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM
:(
SuperAnonymous
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Poor baby
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Poor baby! Hope she feels better soon!

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Maybe ya just a stomach bug dh an I had one in dec it wasnt a pretty 24-48 hrs but it was so much better than the stomach flu going around
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemyboys84
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:57 PM

never drinkwater after vomitting....itonly induces more vomitting. let her sip juice or gaterade or those pedialytes. i hope she feels better

lakajungurl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:58 PM

there is a bad stomach virus going around .they said it has flu symptoms and last for 2-3 days.I hope she gets better soon

daisi
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM

my girls almost 3 and 5 just had the same thing 3 weeks ago, it sucked. hope she ges better quick.

shell3m
by Shell on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM

my middle son gets HORRIBLE tummy bugs.  He's 6 and he's gotten them since he was 3.  His tummy cramps and he throws up non stop for hours and he can't drink nothing or eat anything for almost a full day.  I rub his back during the night while he tried to sleep.  Then after 24 hours I give him just a sip of water and his tummy will cramp and I tell him it's because you haven't had anything for awhile, just breath and it will calm down and sure enough it will stay down and after 20 min I give him a bit more water and by that night he's eating and drinking just fine.  They never last long but they are very strong.  Hope she gets better soon hun!!  ((hugs))

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
She had her flu shot in October, then she was positive for flu a in November.. I hope it's not the flu again she was miserable, it's just weird how it started so fast.. She's been fine all day, it just hit her and hit hard :(

Quoting Fields456:

Maybe ya just a stomach bug dh an I had one in dec it wasnt a pretty 24-48 hrs but it was so much better than the stomach flu going around

cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Hopefully she feels better and that it's just a little tummy bug.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN