Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont know wtf to do!!!! UPDATE3 Shes gone and claims he beat her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

My best friends husband just messaged me on facebook saying that my best friend ran off to go get high.. That shes at another friends house and hes done with this and hes loading the 3 kids up in the car to go get her, and beat the crap out of some guy. Like thats ALL I know. I know hes been abusive before so it scares me, but I cant get a hold of her, he wont answer me back. They live 6 hours away so Im pretty much helpless. I dont even know what to do!! This isnt like her at all. She hasnt done drugs since we were in highschool, or anything, so I dont know wtf is going on. What do I do?!?! I told him to just stay home with the babies that they need to just stay in bed and they can talk later or something but he insists on going over there!! I  dont know what friends she is at so I cant just call the cops, I am at loss!!!

UPDATE:

So apparently she came home last night. I ended up going to Sleep and so I got all the messages this morning... Bottom line, she came home. Then at 6am he sent me another saying that she was high and drunk when she got home and lied to him..I didn't reply..what ever. Then I got a message from her saying "hope you had fun talking to my husband allnight, this is some faggot ass, shit"
I messaged her back explaining that I was trying to keep him from doing something stupid... I noticed he blocked and deleted me...so weird. I dint know but I'm but even worried about it.. Its whatever.. If she wants to think I was her fat nasty repulsive husband who won't even get a job, so be it! I don't need that drama and I refuse to put up with it...:/

UPDATE again:

She deleted me from her facebook. So whatever I guess. I did NOTHING wrong what so ever. I would hope that if my husband messaged her trying to figure out where I was or what was going on, she would help calm him down to. There was NO out of line remarks, not nothing. In the comments you will see where he told me that she thought I wanted her husband. I have talked to him FIVE times in my life other than last night. And Ive met him once.. Its ridiculous.. Im kinda upset obviously, but its whatever... I guess if she TRULY thinks I want her nasty husband who is okay with not having a job and living on welfare then thats on her... she should get over herself.

Update 3

She left. She got up and left her husband and kids, drained their bank account and ran off with some guy.. Im in complete shock right now. Shes been my best friend for TEN years. I never thought shed be capable of this. I just want to hug her babies so bad. I cant even believe this is happening.  At first I thought he was lying, I thought that he was making shit up and not telling the story, but I believe him now. maybe not 100% but for the most part he is telling the truth. She told everyone that he pulled her around the house by her hair and beat her and so she left. But really? If that happenened why would you leave your kids there? I dunno. Im so shocked and my heart hurts soooo bad right now for those babies. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Send the cops to the friends house since the fight will probably continue when they get home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:40 AM

um blow up her phone till she answer before shit gets out of hand.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Hes not there and he said she isnt allowed back to the house!

Quoting Christy644:

Send the cops to the friends house since the fight will probably continue when they get home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:41 AM

She doesnt have her phone! She left it with him! Ive tried... There is NO WAY to get a hold of her, she even deactivated her facebook!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:41 AM

if he is going to go get her, yet she isnt allowed home I would be afraid he is going to do something crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Christy644:

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:42 AM

sounds like shes running away to me ... no offense but he sounds crazy as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

She doesnt have her phone! She left it with him! Ive tried... There is NO WAY to get a hold of her, she even deactivated her facebook!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

heartnhidin
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Call the non emergency line in your friends town.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:42 AM

you are 6 hours away, blow up her phone, call the local authorities, that's all I got, you can't do much

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Im talking to him now, he said hes not going over there, hes just driving around with the kids to cool off.. that he will be home soon and hes changing the locks.. which is good. Ill take that!!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

if he is going to go get her, yet she isnt allowed home I would be afraid he is going to do something crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Christy644:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:44 AM
If someone wants to get high, you can't stop them. Perhaps she has a habit you don't know about.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)