Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so we moved from atl ga to middle of nowhere sc for many many many reasons one being have our own space, so we have a double wide on 10 acres well there's a 200 year old house that's been empty like 30 feet from our house where our property ends and nones lived there in years well guess what someone moved in with 5 teen/ young adults there nasty horders who leave garbage everywhere they drive on our land shoot guns on our land ask to use our washer and dryer and complain about everything omg I'm sick of them the mom has had a cold for months she coughs and sneezes and pats my kids heads and try's to hold my baby I'm so over them they have 1 dd that's 19 she's the biggest selfish rudest no manners at all non showering person I've ever met they think they can come over and use my Internet and anything else they want omg I'm SO ready to move
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
Hutersmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Are you sure thy are there legally? And if they are trespassing call the cops and start makin a stink about the bs they pull on your land
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WinterRosesmom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:56 AM
I want to and I font know why I slow it I guess I'm kinda scared of them in a way I've said no before and one of them egged my house just don't know which one

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell them no. Stop answering the door. Put up a privacy fence with a gate and your problem will be solved. They'll only take advantage if you let them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WinterRosesmom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM
I called when they moved in there legal ;-(

Quoting Hutersmom:

Are you sure thy are there legally? And if they are trespassing call the cops and start makin a stink about the bs they pull on your land

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smartin27284
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell them if they come on your property again you will have them picked up for trespassing.And put a NO TRESPASSING sign on your property. I am generally all for being kind to neighbors, but they seem to be overstepping the boundaries.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh what dicks. I also think you should find out who their LL is, complain to them as well.

Quoting WinterRosesmom:

I want to and I font know why I slow it I guess I'm kinda scared of them in a way I've said no before and one of them egged my house just don't know which one

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell them no. Stop answering the door. Put up a privacy fence with a gate and your problem will be solved. They'll only take advantage if you let them.

PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
You could just put up a fence and post no trespassing signs.

That's why you never let neighbors you don't know get comfortable coming on your land.

And I live middle of nowhere in SC.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Is it expensive to move a trailer??? I really have clue. Can you maybe put up a fence?

Or maybe they're squatting in that house.

Quoting WinterRosesmom:

Can't afford to we were told that old creepy house was gonna b torn down

Quoting JLS2388:

Why don't you move your trailer to the other side of your 10 acres?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smartin27284
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM

If they scare you, even more reason to tell them to stop coming around. If you are too scared to tell them yourself, make your DH/SO do it.

Quoting WinterRosesmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

WinterRosesmom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM
You make it sound so easy I'm a way to nice person I'm a people pleaser I sometimes hate my personality I have a hard time saying no in general

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a back bone and tell them to get the fuck off your land? No internet, no communication, it's not that hard to establish. I've had to do it before.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Say "No".
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN