Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Ok so we moved from atl ga to middle of nowhere sc for many many many reasons one being have our own space, so we have a double wide on 10 acres well there's a 200 year old house that's been empty like 30 feet from our house where our property ends and nones lived there in years well guess what someone moved in with 5 teen/ young adults there nasty horders who leave garbage everywhere they drive on our land shoot guns on our land ask to use our washer and dryer and complain about everything omg I'm sick of them the mom has had a cold for months she coughs and sneezes and pats my kids heads and try's to hold my baby I'm so over them they have 1 dd that's 19 she's the biggest selfish rudest no manners at all non showering person I've ever met they think they can come over and use my Internet and anything else they want omg I'm SO ready to move
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
WinterRosesmom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:02 AM
I love it here exept the hillbilly neighbors

Quoting PhoenixsMommy10:

You could just put up a fence and post no trespassing signs.

That's why you never let neighbors you don't know get comfortable coming on your land.

And I live middle of nowhere in SC.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittlePiggies5
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Tell them to not touch your kids, stay off your land,no they can't come over! If they don't like these rules you'll get the police involved !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Start answering the door with a shotgun and let them know if they are on your land doing something they have no business doing you will either shoot them or call the cops depending on how bad it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this
When you move the trailer you also have to move all the electrical and plumbing. Plus the actual cost of moving the trailer alone can easily run thousands.

Quoting Supervane:

Is it expensive to move a trailer??? I really have clue. Can you maybe put up a fence?

Or maybe they're squatting in that house.

Quoting WinterRosesmom:

Can't afford to we were told that old creepy house was gonna b torn down

Quoting JLS2388:

Why don't you move your trailer to the other side of your 10 acres?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah double wides are not like single wides they can't just be moved. They actually come in two pieces and are usually set on a permanant concrete foundation. Even if it wasn't it would cost a lot to move and can cause a lot of damage. Sorry your going through this but put you foot down tell them to stay over at their house. If not talk to the landlord ect. GL!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Tow your trailer to the opposite side of your acreage?
larschick
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:06 AM
A double wide isn't like a camper u can hook to ur truck & move around. You have to have someone with a big rig come to reattach all the axles & tongues. Someone familiar with their construction to unattach everything & eventually reattach it. Someone has to redo the plumbing, electric, septic, etc. plus hire someone to dig a new septic tank, possibly a well or reroute city water lines. YES IT IS EXPENSIVE.

Quoting Supervane:

Is it expensive to move a trailer??? I really have clue. Can you maybe put up a fence?

Quoting WinterRosesmom:

Quoting JLS2388:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Just tell them that your family has been exposed to a terrible disease and you don't want them to catch it.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I see... I've never Knuth anyone who has lived in a trailer

Quoting Anonymous:

When you move the trailer you also have to move all the electrical and plumbing. Plus the actual cost of moving the trailer alone can easily run thousands.

Quoting Supervane:

Quoting WinterRosesmom:

Quoting JLS2388:

stef1976
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

no treaspassing signs and a electric fence turn all the way up with a water puddle by the gate. That will keep them away...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)