Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Advice About Cars

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
No, I'm serious. I'm looking into getting a new car and not sure what cars would work best to fit 3 kids in it 2 of whom are in a car seats. I would hate to get a van and would prefer an SUV. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I have a Honda pilot brand new leasing 400.00 a month witch we over paid big time. ( I hate shopping w my husband) if u get the same car 300 per month 0 down for 5 years buy, its sound about right. I hate dealing w car sale men their technique is to tired u out and try to Nicole and dime with u so that u feel good about the deal. They r full of crap! Give them a time line: I have one offer for u take it or leave it! Or I'll go to ur competition this is not my #1 choice I like so and so better but if u give me this price we will have a deal! And etc
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:13 AM

My friend has 4 kids (1 in a booster seat, and 3 still in car seats) has a chevy traverse and they all fit comfortably.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:15 AM
GMC Acadia Denali
teal.blaze
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I'm guessing SUV wi third row preferred? Envoys are nice. Cadillac escalade. Buick Enclaves are AMAZING,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)