Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

seriously

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:53 AM
  • 3 Replies
My hubby is all butt hurt cause i ignored him today. We were together all day today. I know what he ment but i told him that i needed to get all the chores done before tomorrow. Men require more of your attention than babies do. Im just shocked that he is butt hurt over one day. He ignores me often and i dont get butt hurt about it nor complain to him. Sometimes i swear my hubby can be such a female, it drives me nuts.lmao!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Wtf is butt hurt?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:39 AM

1.ButtHurt3046 up818 down
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."
Adam got butthurt when Mike stole his bitch.
by Kent Apr 19, 2003 share this add a video
2.butthurt1488 up558 down
Getting your feelings hurt, being offended or getting all bent out of shape because of something petty or stupid. 

Roney got butthurt when Drew did not help him clean Scat
3.ButtHurt995 up577 down
getting your feelings hurt, or getting all bent out of shape.
He got all butt hurt when she wouldnt give him a ride.
by jude-e Dec 4, 2001 share this add a video
4.butthurt489 up419 down
when your little pride or feelings get hurt
When he didn't include me on the invite list, I got butthurt.
5.Butthurt245 up207 down
A. When a person gets overly offended for a non mean-spirited joke. 
B. The state of being offended because of a joke your friend made and not talking to him or her because of said joke.
Ryan and Lucas are working on a table, Lucas asks Ryan to do a simple task yet Ryan is incapable of doing it well, when Lucas tries to help Ryan and tells him that he is doing a poor job, Ryan gets butthurt and goes inside Lucas' house to sit on the couch by himself and fume.
6.Butthurt401 up430 down
A person who may be a whiny little bitch, sad, upset, or pissed off about an event or something that occured.
Dan Hogan was all butthurt after someone had drawn a penis on his car.
7.butthurt27 up28 down
Use of this is an instant way to let the entire online world that you're a complete idiot. Originally a crass way to make fun of someone who is irrationally upset about something, is now used by total douchebags who don't have a creative or original bone in their body to troll on someone who expresses the slightest displeasure in anything. See also: You/u mad bro?
Football (American or the kind with 2 keepers) fan: Shame my team lost, but they played hard, can't ask any more that.

Douchebag: Don't get all butthurt because your team lost.

Football team fan: Did you actually type that yourself, or just copy and paste it from somewhere else? Because you sure as shit didn't think of it on your own, you fucking mindless tool.
Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Wtf is butt hurt?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Your man sounds like a real charmer, if you two were together all day and he didn't lift a hand to help you with "the chores", but instead chose to complain you two didn't do anything all day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)