Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

wish that you could poop in peace? Seriously, the bathroom is like a magnet for kids. I have not pooped without having to talk to a child, or have a child stand there and watch in almost 11 years. That's a lot of quality time to myself that I have missed out on. How long will this go on?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I haven't been able to do it in 35 years................so I will let you know that day it happens for me ...if EVER, lol

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Even if I'm able to keep the kid and husband away from the closed bathroom door as I'm in there, I still get the dog sticking his paws under the door. Dammit! Leave me alone! LOL

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:48 AM

My shit smells so i dont have that problem

:D

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:52 AM

I simply lock the door- that is what locks are for. My kids also know better than to knock on the door when I am in there, there are two bathrooms if they need to use it that bad they can use the 2nd one.

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:00 AM

My child was replaced by the fur critters. If they aren't allowed in, they sit at the door and reach under it. If they are in there, there are on the counter constantly trying to give nuzzles. 

I loved my kid and I love my critters, but come on! I don't go stand over the litter box when they are trying to go and I didn't stand outside his bathroom door!!!

Have to give the dog a little leeway since technically, I DO stand over her since I take her out on a leash. 

And let's not even start on the other half ... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured