Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

rainbow butterfly and the dinosaur :D

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:46 AM

wow, cute kids!!  are all 7 yours??? :)

Quoting bcoll:

fusonjen
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting livric:

beautiful family mama!!!

Quoting fusonjen:

Top is Emma 4-Just scored the winning goal for her indoor soccer tourney tonight!

Next is Ethan 9weeks-Started laughing and it makes me cry lol

Next is Lydia the Lady Bug 9-Accomplished smart mouth of the year LOL

Last is Sky 5-Completed his testing and found out my little guy is going to be doing first grade work starting next school year.  Hes autistic and we have conquered (sp its late Im so sorry *bow down* am not worthy) his problems with water and some sounds.

TY theyre my little wonder buggers LOL.  The baby makes me cry alot anymore.  I almost lost him multiple times while pregnant then a few days after we came home from the hospital he was admitted to Childrens with RSV.  Rocky road to say the least but I cant help but looky at him and thank my stars

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:46 AM

This is my son getting his student of the month award at school. Aidan is the one on the far right, in the green shirt. He's in kindergarten and has autism. He's doing so well in school and making lots of friends. We are so proud of him. The adults in the back (from left to right) are the vice principal, principal and Aidan's teacher. 

bcoll
by Brandi on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Thanks, and yes. This is my tribe lol

Quoting livric:

wow, cute kids!!  are all 7 yours??? :)

Quoting bcoll:

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:50 AM

oh that is awesome mama!!!  way to go Aidan!!!  :D

Quoting SnortysMom:

This is my son getting his student of the month award at school. Aidan is the one on the far right, in the green shirt. He's in kindergarten and has autism. He's doing so well in school and making lots of friends. We are so proud of him. The adults in the back (from left to right) are the vice principal, principal and Aidan's teacher. 

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:52 AM
1 mom liked this

This was just today. He also got a certificate for a free scoop of ice cream from our local ice cream shop. I guess I know where we are going tomorrow! lol

Quoting livric:

oh that is awesome mama!!!  way to go Aidan!!!  :D

Quoting SnortysMom:

Photobucket
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:54 AM
I can't even tell which of you is the teen, lol!

Quoting thetrollcat:

me and muh teen its all I got on this laptop LOL

<---- me     ---> TEEN

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:56 AM

Im forty one meow :O That picture was taken about two years ago we were outside Shopko on Black Friday :O

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

<---- me     ---> TEEN

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM

im 39 next week!!  I wish I looked as young as you!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Im forty one meow :O That picture was taken about two years ago we were outside Shopko on Black Friday :O

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

<---- me     ---> TEEN

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:59 AM

stay young, meow, have fun, enjoy life, makes you young inside and out ;)

Quoting livric:

im 39 next week!!  I wish I looked as young as you!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

<---- me     ---> TEEN

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)