Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

rainbow butterfly and the dinosaur :D

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Replies (31-37):
ATG499
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM

I'll just brag about getting snuggles from my Bug. He rarely snuggles with me anymore! The past few days have been a snuggle fest only because he's got a cold. ):
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Childofares
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:07 AM

This is my son Kane who just turned 4 a few weeks ago at his ice skating lesson

livric
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:08 AM

awww what a cutie!!!!!

Quoting Childofares:

livric
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:09 AM

awww we take what we can get mama!!!!  the best snuggle I got from DS was after surgery!!

Quoting ATG499:

I'll just brag about getting snuggles from my Bug. He rarely snuggles with me anymore! The past few days have been a snuggle fest only because he's got a cold. ):

Childofares
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:12 AM

He definitely knows it! I had a better picture of him and his "girlfriend" but I didn't want to post a picture of someone elses kid on the internet. But he has a girlfriend according to him. At 4. I have the feeling his teenage years are going to be a nightmare.

Quoting livric:

awww what a cutie!!!!!

Quoting Childofares:

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Love your hat!! I'm 37 and rock my Brobee hat I got for my birthday. My DH laughs because he says only I can get away with wearing a hat like that. And I still wear my Chuck Taylors everyday. I put them on my Christmas wish list every year -- I gotta have them in every color, ya know? lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

me and muh teen its all I got on this laptop LOL

<---- me     ---> TEEN

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:21 AM

well thank you meow :) I think I still look good in lots of things them youngins like to wear. I dont care for the short cut shirts and low cut pants that if you bend over your snatch falls out or anything like that but... Other than that, if its cute covers the body its good :)

Quoting SnortysMom:

Love your hat!! I'm 37 and rock my Brobee hat I got for my birthday. My DH laughs because he says only I can get away with wearing a hat like that. And I still wear my Chuck Taylors everyday. I put them on my Christmas wish list every year -- I gotta have them in every color, ya know? lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

me and muh teen its all I got on this laptop LOL

<---- me     ---> TEEN

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)