Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

did he take it to far? *a bit long*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My bf and his co-wokers were joking around one day and just trash talking each other (childish I know). Out of no where one C said 'that's why I f****d your girl' to my bf. Well his other friend Jr said that's messed up. My bf just laughed it off. He told me about it once he got home. It made me uncomfortable since I just met the dude a week before. So tonight my bf said he was telling Jr and C how I turn him on and brought up the example of how im laying in bed with my lingerie and the back part has a long slit that shows my butt. Well while he was saying everything his friend C sat there saying mmmm and ohhhh. My bf and Jr turned around and was like wtf dude. Where you just imagining my gf naked. C TURNED RED AND HAD AN OH SH*T FACE. C didnt notice he was saying it out loud. My bf didnt say anything after that to him and dropped it. So while my bfs telling me this I stop him and reminded him that I invited Jr and C to our super bowl gathering. Not only does it make me uncomfortable that his friend is going to be in my home but also that my bf didnt say anything to him about taking it a bit to far. I don't want to be rude and tell my bf to un-invite him. My bf agrees he did take it bit far it did bother him also. What should I do? Do you think his friend took it to far?

Please no bashing. Just advice mamas.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:26 AM

If not true, you need to  "GET PISSED OFF!!!!!!!"

UN-INVITE HIM, or REFUSE TO GO  .

Make sure you are "NEVER ALONE WITH HIM"..........

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Why even share such intimate details to begin with? You don't know how someone is going to respond the first time, but your man knew how he was going to respond after that first time. Your man's mouth should make you uncomfortable around his friends. If he wasn't over sharing, there wouldn't be any of this happening.  You ever think you both overshare intimate details that your friends really don't care to hear.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea because my bf expected C to respond the way he did. Jr shared the same thing with my bf and C and C didnt respond to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're cool with him talking like that to his friends. Not cool with them responding.  That's pretty stupid, if you're okay with him sharing intimate details like that , why be bothered when the men he's sharing with comment back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Me being alone with him will NEVER happen. And I know I should uninvite him. Im going to talk to my bf tomorrow.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:30 AM

I think he was trying to be funny with the first part and a typical horny single guy for the second. Give him a break and get over yourself, like you're the only girl he'd want to f***. Your just tits and ass girl, let it go and have fun at the party lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:30 AM
Thats the thing C didn't notice he was saying that out loud. So obviously he got caught saying those things. No I don't think we over share. My gfs and I share the same things. Men are men and they do talk about sex.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why even share such intimate details to begin with? You don't know how someone is going to respond the first time, but your man knew how he was going to respond after that first time. Your man's mouth should make you uncomfortable around his friends. If he wasn't over sharing, there wouldn't be any of this happening.  You ever think you both overshare intimate details that your friends really don't care to hear.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea because my bf expected C to respond the way he did. Jr shared the same thing with my bf and C and C didnt respond to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're cool with him talking like that to his friends. Not cool with them responding.  That's pretty stupid, if you're okay with him sharing intimate details like that , why be bothered when the men he's sharing with comment back.

SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Me being alone with him will NEVER happen. And I know I should uninvite him. Im going to talk to my bf tomorrow.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

This kind of kidding , is not funny.

He is trying to break you up, or he is "just sick" ?

babyboy117
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:34 AM
I think YOUR boyfriend took it too far. If he doesn't want people visioning his girl in her lingerie then those moments should stay between you and him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:34 AM
He doesn't really know me. Why would he try to break us up? I think he is just sick.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SissyAnn141:

This kind of kidding , is not funny.

He is trying to break you up, or he is "just sick" ?

SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:42 AM

I do not know, why... But most men, would of "Beat his ass, right there, he was lucky"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:47 AM
I know right. But they were at work and my bf doesn't like to fight unless its necessary. As in if C would have actually tried to do something to me. Or said it to me personally.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

I do not know, why... But most men, would of "Beat his ass, right there, he was lucky"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)