Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Police banging at your door at 5:30 in the morning..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To let me know that my horn in my truck has been going off for about an hour and it was pissing my neighbors off. I planned on getting up early this morning but not that early :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM
I can never stay up late because my kids always like to get up early and play!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

IDK...I like staying up late b/c it's like my quiet time...kids, bird, and guinea pig are all asleep so that's when I get to just "chill"  I am going very soon tho...

Quoting Anonymous:

:/ why not?

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

I havn't been to bed yet!!!   BBBAAAHHHH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:00 AM
No I dont want one word out his mouth when he gets here. All night hes been saying hes on his way it is now 6am and still not here hes at his stupid friends house I have cried and yelled at home the whole night already my stomach hurts so im really upset now.. Ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooh. Is he gonna have some explaining to do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im 37 weeks pregnant and still up waiting for my stupid as boyfriend to get home aint that some shit?

BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Mine are 16 so they can get up whenever they want...lol   I'll prob get woken up to the smell of french toast or eggs cooking...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

IDK...I like staying up late b/c it's like my quiet time...kids, bird, and guinea pig are all asleep so that's when I get to just "chill"  I am going very soon tho...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:02 AM

That sucks!

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Oooooh! That I understand. Our bedroom is almost soundproof when the A/C (window unit) and our fan is on. Seriously, we don't hear much of anything, so we probably wouldn't hear ours and it is still right beside the house ... opposite side though.

But still you would think your neighbors would just angrily bang on your door instead of calling the cops. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No it was parked out back and it was a good 25ft away from the house. Our bedroom is in the front of the house as well.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Wait. You didn't hear it going off?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:08 AM
I would be extremely pissed but try not to stress too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I dont want one word out his mouth when he gets here. All night hes been saying hes on his way it is now 6am and still not here hes at his stupid friends house I have cried and yelled at home the whole night already my stomach hurts so im really upset now.. Ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooh. Is he gonna have some explaining to do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im 37 weeks pregnant and still up waiting for my stupid as boyfriend to get home aint that some shit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:10 AM
3 moms liked this
Why were you letting it just go off that early? I would have been livid. Your neighbors don't suck. You do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Sometimes I feel dead to the world when I'm sleeping anyways. Our neighbors are absolutely ridiculous. We really want to move before summer but we just have to save up the money :/

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Oooooh! That I understand. Our bedroom is almost soundproof when the A/C (window unit) and our fan is on. Seriously, we don't hear much of anything, so we probably wouldn't hear ours and it is still right beside the house ... opposite side though.

But still you would think your neighbors would just angrily bang on your door instead of calling the cops. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No it was parked out back and it was a good 25ft away from the house. Our bedroom is in the front of the house as well.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Wait. You didn't hear it going off?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I live in the city I hear the trash trucks at 5 am. A car horn going off for that long would irritate me too. I would be more concerned about what set it off though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I wish I could wake up to that smell :( I normally have to cook breakfast

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Mine are 16 so they can get up whenever they want...lol   I'll prob get woken up to the smell of french toast or eggs cooking...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)