Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Police banging at your door at 5:30 in the morning..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To let me know that my horn in my truck has been going off for about an hour and it was pissing my neighbors off. I planned on getting up early this morning but not that early :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Maybe you should know the whole story before you start assuming things because then you just look like an ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why were you letting it just go off that early? I would have been livid. Your neighbors don't suck. You do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM
2 moms liked this
You sound like the suck ass neighbor in this scenario.

I'm glad they called the cops & you were woken up out of your sleep - your alarm probably woke them up
funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Ugh, sorry. My neighbor calls the cops if my dog barks for more than a minute. They just moved in like 9 months ago, biggest pains in my ass. We've lived here for four years and have had some huge parties never once had the cops called. Now everyone around here gets the cops called on them. Even my 87 yo neighbor did because she was playing piano with her windows open and it was disturbing them. Can't wait to move my ass back to the country. Ill probably take our elderly neighbor with us, because we basically take care of her. And I've Ben up since 4 crashed at 3. So now I'm just bitching to bitch lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:15 AM
I'm not sure because I don't know much about cars but df is a mechanic and said that it was either an electrical short or moisture got in there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I live in the city I hear the trash trucks at 5 am. A car horn going off for that long would irritate me too. I would be more concerned about what set it off though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Lol I didn't get to bed until 2:30 :/ I hate neighbors like that. If they have a problem with you then they should bring it to your attention instead of calling the cops!

Quoting funlovinlady:

Ugh, sorry. My neighbor calls the cops if my dog barks for more than a minute. They just moved in like 9 months ago, biggest pains in my ass. We've lived here for four years and have had some huge parties never once had the cops called. Now everyone around here gets the cops called on them. Even my 87 yo neighbor did because she was playing piano with her windows open and it was disturbing them. Can't wait to move my ass back to the country. Ill probably take our elderly neighbor with us, because we basically take care of her. And I've Ben up since 4 crashed at 3. So now I'm just bitching to bitch lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Yeah and I really am extremely pissed but im also trying not be its very hard tho.. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be extremely pissed but try not to stress too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I dont want one word out his mouth when he gets here. All night hes been saying hes on his way it is now 6am and still not here hes at his stupid friends house I have cried and yelled at home the whole night already my stomach hurts so im really upset now.. Ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooh. Is he gonna have some explaining to do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im 37 weeks pregnant and still up waiting for my stupid as boyfriend to get home aint that some shit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Yes because I would intentionally let my car horn go off for an hour just for some shits and giggles!

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like the suck ass neighbor in this scenario.

I'm glad they called the cops & you were woken up out of your sleep - your alarm probably woke them up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:20 AM
I know it's hard. I was in a similar situation before where I woke up in the middle of the night and he was gone and so was my car. It took everything inside me to not kill him when he finally came back. Try to relax mama ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah and I really am extremely pissed but im also trying not be its very hard tho.. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be extremely pissed but try not to stress too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I dont want one word out his mouth when he gets here. All night hes been saying hes on his way it is now 6am and still not here hes at his stupid friends house I have cried and yelled at home the whole night already my stomach hurts so im really upset now.. Ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooh. Is he gonna have some explaining to do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Im 37 weeks pregnant and still up waiting for my stupid as boyfriend to get home aint that some shit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Were you outside dealing with the alarm? No, you were asleep in bed. Your car, your responsibility. Period. You are an ass. You should be apologizing to your neighbors, not complaining about them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should know the whole story before you start assuming things because then you just look like an ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why were you letting it just go off that early? I would have been livid. Your neighbors don't suck. You do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Blah blah blah. Fuck you and fuck my neighbors. Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, Shut the fuck up!

Quoting Anonymous:

Were you outside dealing with the alarm? No, you were asleep in bed. Your car, your responsibility. Period. You are an ass. You should be apologizing to your neighbors, not complaining about them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN