Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I used to be a slut, ask me anything!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

As the title says, I used to be a slut. I once slept with 3 guys within 24 hours of each other, and none of them knew. That was years ago. Ask me anything.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Replies (51-60):
artistmom27
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

If you could talk to your 16 year old self, what would you tell it to avoid or do differently?

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:55 AM

throwing up

MrsShipley21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Good Lord. . .  Why on earth would you be proud of something like this? I know who I was then is not who I am today, and I am definitely not proud of my past. I am a mother now, I respect my children more then ever. I would never brand myself as a slut. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
2 moms liked this

hmm that's a good question. Maybe say you're beautiful and intelligent and interesting. Treasure your friendships and don't lose yourself for anyone. Don't get married until you are much older, like mid twenties at least. Don't change yourself for anyone or pretend to be someone you're not. It's ok to say no, it's ok to disappoint someone. You do not owe anyone else their happiness.

Quoting artistmom27:

If you could talk to your 16 year old self, what would you tell it to avoid or do differently?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I slept with 3 guys within an hour of each other and none of them knew. I have been with upwards of 80 guys and I am not even 25. You are not a slut. Go sit down somewhere.

artistmom27
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I love that!

Quoting Anonymous:

hmm that's a good question. Maybe say you're beautiful and intelligent and interesting. Treasure your friendships and don't lose yourself for anyone. Don't get married until you are much older, like mid twenties at least. Don't change yourself for anyone or pretend to be someone you're not. It's ok to say no, it's ok to disappoint someone. You do not owe anyone else their happiness.

Quoting artistmom27:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Why. Your stupid.
SweetandSassy12
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Do you miss it ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
activitymode
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM
5 moms liked this
Oh the irony...

Quoting Anonymous:

Why. Your stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting activitymode:

Oh the irony...

Quoting Anonymous:

Why. Your stupid.

I just loves me some grammar-related irony.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)