Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I was brought up to believe you do not have interracial relationships. Gay/lesbian is bad. To this day I can't shake that mindset. I keep it to myself. I don't bash people for it. I even have friends that are lesbian and gay. I don't let my children know I feel this way, I don't want them raised with that way of thinking. I will love them no matter what path they choose. I really hate that my parents raised me this way. My mom was racist to so that did not help. I hate racism and hate constantly feeling that these relationships are wrong.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
That sucks. Try counseling.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyCirca2004
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Maybe, rather than keeping it bottled up, you should seek counseling to try and overcome it so it doesn't eat at you like this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
The only solution is to sleep with a black man then a woman.
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Ok. Well it's good that you keep that shit to yourself and not passing the ignorance on to your children.

I don't understand how you can't just stop thinking like that though. Especially having friends like that and knowing it's wrong. Maybe you need to seek some therapy. If that can even help you.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Idk I don't think dh will approve.

Quoting Anonymous:

kaylasmom22
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM
We are all brought up with certain beliefs,but ounce we become adults we decide what's best for us. I never understand people still traumatize about shit that happened when they were 6.Smh. except abuse of course but words or beliefs,oh please
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Do you want to get better?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Things happened in my past I have no interest in reliving. I was molested at age 10 for several months. I remember bits and pieces about it and I do not want to remember the rest of it at all.

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Ok. Well it's good that you keep that shit to yourself and not passing the ignorance on to your children.

I don't understand how you can't just stop thinking like that though. Especially having friends like that and knowing it's wrong. Maybe you need to seek some therapy. If that can even help you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM
don't be a douche canoe.

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Not that bad. I do not share my feelings. Therefore the only person I am hurting is myself. I'm used to that so I know I'll live.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you want to get better?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)