Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update 2***When your world splits in half..update

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:12 AM
  • 99 Replies

it doesnt make a sound. My husband just told me that he is not in love with me anymore and he doesnt want to be with me. I am crushed. I am heartbroken and I can't breathe.

ETA.

You all are being so kind to me, thank you so much. I dont know what my future holds but I hope I can be strong for my kids and that I dont turn bitter and turn them against him...

update.

Thank you all for being so kind to me..these past two days have been nealy impossible to get through. We have talked more than we have for years..it is clear to me that our marriage as far as he is concerned is over. He sees no way to fix it... He is not being mean to me, just the opposite. We literally are closing on our house in a month and for now we will continue to live as a family to make it easier for the kids to see us getting along. I wont have to move from our house and he will continue to support me as long as I need him to. I still love him with all of my heart and even though right now I wish I could die in my sleep I know that eventually I will be ok.  

**Update 2**

So it has been a little over a week since he told me he doesnt love me anymore. This past weekend he went to Maine to help out a high school friend. It turned out it was his girlfriend from high school. He spent all weekend up there from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon.

He came home last night with a hickey on his neck and my kids saw it. I was as cool as a cucumber, though I wanted to fucking kill him. I took off my wedding ring and flung it at him and went upstairs and closed myself in the bathroom. He came up and waited outside the door. They have apparently been talking and have rekindled old feelings. Whatever...the only thing I care about right now is my kids and myself. Honestly I dont hate him, though I should...he deserves it. I really dont feel anything at all, which is scary. After we close on our house, he will begin to finish off the space over the garage and that is where he will stay. It is not ideal, but we want our kids to have both of their parents everyday.

I dont know how this will all work out, I feel some releif about the whole thing and I dont really know why...

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrismom0306
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I'm so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperAnonymous
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I'm so sorry. Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I'm sorry. There had to be signs? Have things been ok lately?
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I'm sorry

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I'm so sorry... (((hugs)))

scarletmeshell
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I am so sorry.

misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I`m sorry :(
shell3m
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM

oh honey I'm so sorry!!  Will he go with you to get some help for you guys??  ((hugs))

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I am very sorry......you can't change others, you can only reevaluate who you are and make any necessary changes to yourself and carry on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I'm so sorry. My ex did the same thing, there were literally no signs what-so-ever and I was crushed. BUT I survived and am very happy now, you'll be okay mama (((HUGS))).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured