Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When was the last time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
You peed your pants?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:30 PM
youre a perv arent you?
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Yesterday...twice.  I felt nauseated in the morning and had two major coughing spells because of it.  I peed a little...both times.  :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I dream about doing it in public for attention all the time.  I also think about pooping my pants in public and wafting it around.  I would love the disgusted look on people faces.  I think about bending over in their faces so they can smell my nasty crap filled pants.  Seriously.  I am not joking it's a fetish I have...I get off on people being disgusted.  I'd totally take a huge poop in the floor in public just to see people's faces.  

ChrissyReznor
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM
3 weeks ago. I had a really bad stomach flu and a few times I puked so hard I peed myself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM

a toddler I guess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM
I don't think of pee sexually so ....no.

Quoting Anonymous:

youre a perv arent you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Ok.....I mainly expected pregnant or sick stories but that's interesting.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dream about doing it in public for attention all the time.  I also think about pooping my pants in public and wafting it around.  I would love the disgusted look on people faces.  I think about bending over in their faces so they can smell my nasty crap filled pants.  Seriously.  I am not joking it's a fetish I have...I get off on people being disgusted.  I'd totally take a huge poop in the floor in public just to see people's faces.  

Pnukey
by Jenn on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I was 6, so 29 years ago. I think I was also sick at the time.

davnrori
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Yesterday when I went to Zumba. Every time I jump, I pee a little. Never say I didn't sacrifice to have 3 kids, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM

This is the kind of crap you get for posting something like this, OP.  All kinds of nasty people coming out of the woodwork.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)