Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its only 52 F outside and they are dressed like it is SUMMER. WTH?

Posted by   + Show Post

That's Montana for ya. My teen was outside washing her car in shorts and a sweater while the seven year old is wearing khaki and short sleeve. We think at 52 degrees its hot outside. Hell even the windows are open.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM

LOL I am in Southern Idaho. 52 degrees is a freaking heat wave during the winter for us :)

If the sun is shining and there's no breeze we are rockin' it!!

Truth be told, we get excited over 32 degrees with sun and no wind

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Nah, 52 is jeans/t-shirt weather... but tuesday's supposed to be close to (or above) 70*!!!  I'm excited, because we had an icestorm last night

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM
52 would be beautiful! But I don't know if I could wear shorts. Just above you in Alberta.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Canvas_says
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM

That would be great weather for me, haven't been over 20 in a week with the low of Zero here. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM

the last bit of our snow melted yesterday, thank pugs but even if there was snow out, as long as its fifty we will wear shorts

Quoting Anonymous:

In case you can't tell this is a picture of someone outside my friends apt. in capris with no shoes on.  Notice all the snow?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

mom2hadley
by Heather on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM
I didn't know that cats needed a swimsuit :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

hell Im tempted to put on a swim suit and go sun bathing

Quoting Anonymous:

That's jeans and t-shirt weather. Lol.

lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Lol yep that's Montana
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Besides the snow, that looks a lot like my apt complex!

Quoting Anonymous:

In case you can't tell this is a picture of someone outside my friends apt. in capris with no shoes on.  Notice all the snow?

vickiheitzler
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM
That is warm for us too. We are in Wisconsin, it is suppose to be 52 on Tuesday and I can not wait to open the windows to get some fresh air in the house.
autiemama516
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Here in Upstate NY it is the same way. This is the first day the mercury went above 12 degrees and people are out in shorts. Seriously?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)