Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its only 52 F outside and they are dressed like it is SUMMER. WTH?

Posted by   + Show Post

That's Montana for ya. My teen was outside washing her car in shorts and a sweater while the seven year old is wearing khaki and short sleeve. We think at 52 degrees its hot outside. Hell even the windows are open.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Replies (141-143):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:22 PM

My mom is like that here in WV. I on the other hand, can be cold at 75 degrees.

stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:23 PM

LOL, definatly shorts and t-shirt weather, its freaking cold in winter here in Nebraska and even the 30s feels warm after negative degrees for a week or more. Our weather is weird here though and it may be in the negatives in the morning and 60s in the afternoon lol. It's actually gotten up to the 50s this winter some days and that is a day to go to the park and not have to worry about jackets and my 4 year old can wear a dress like she loves to!!!! :)

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM

sounds about right LOL

Quoting lovelife350:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)