Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its only 52 F outside and they are dressed like it is SUMMER. WTH?

Posted by   + Show Post

That's Montana for ya. My teen was outside washing her car in shorts and a sweater while the seven year old is wearing khaki and short sleeve. We think at 52 degrees its hot outside. Hell even the windows are open.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM

*Only* 35

lol.

i miss 35.

Quoting mommytoeandb:

I'd be cold. Only 35 here today. I'm happy in the 60s to 80s.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM

lol

Quoting MichLW69:

My daughter got sent home w a puffy winter jacket and gloves, on Thursday, bc I let her go to school in a sweatshirt and long sleeve shirt. It was 55. This is FL. We're from WI. And she rides the bus! The high was 72.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM

My stepmom's rule was it had to be at least 60 to wear shorts or sandals, but over 40 we could choose if we were going to wear coats and all.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM

nah its warm! the sun is sunny and its like spring is here!

Quoting Anonymous:

I live in GA. 52 is freezing!

Robe739IsBack
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Dude, 52 degrees sounds like a fuckin sauna to me right now. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:13 PM
That's how it is here. One day its freezing and next day the 50s feels like a God send.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:13 PM

It's 12 here right now and we spent the day at the beach, I can't judge.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:14 PM
When I lived up north I thought 52° in January was quite warm. I've lived in Florida for so long now, I'd be bundled up...lol.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:14 PM

It was around 30 F all week this last week beginning was more 20 but with the wind it was really 10 maybe a little lower, some of the college kids (probably montanans LOL) were running around in jeans and sweater and no coat. I admit I thought they were nuts I wore a coat at least.....

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

My stepmom's rule was it had to be at least 60 to wear shorts or sandals, but over 40 we could choose if we were going to wear coats and all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

In case you can't tell this is a picture of someone outside my friends apt. in capris with no shoes on.  Notice all the snow?

I have those days at least once a winter. Where I am like, "Eff you winter, our relationship is OVER"!

I wear a cute sundress and sandals :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)