Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son tried to runaway from home.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He was playing with his 1 year old sister and was playing pillow fight. I kept telling him to be gentle, and then full on asked him to just stop, he responded by putting a pillow over her face and holding it there. I told him STOP GET OFF HER you could kill her like that he glared at me and pushed down harder.  I got him off of her told him he was grounded and to go the living room. He got mad stormed out room said I'm running away no one loves me. Unlocked the front door and ran outside. I am in a nightgown cause I just had surgery, so throw on a dressing gown and put her in the crib and try to find him. Husband saw him run outside the front but just let him go cause husband said he was doing laundry.  I am hobbling down the road to get my son and see my husband come out thinking my husband would get him slow down husband let the dog out so dog is running lose. I get the dog, who is slower than son, son is 5 houses down husband is with son husband keeps whispering things to son, and I don't know what. While I am in the process of getting the dog a member of my church pulls up and tries to have a chat.. I tell them I can't really talk now try to get the dog, they pull off in a huff I grab dog and stumble back in with wound bleeding.  I come in and ask son what he wanted to run away from, a family that loves him, the endless toys he has, the over flowing closet he has, the 3 meals he gets a day. I don't get what he is so displeased about.  He runs out the door again angry and upset. I try hobbling after him wound is getting more opened husband gets mad hurls car keys at me and says DRIVE go get him if that's faster. I can't drive, I can barely get in the car. I yell and plead for son to come back he turns around and starts coming husband is yelling at me screaming at me then tells son he is never allowed around his sister or his mother. I have my daughter, my husband has locked us the bed room and son is out in the living room with my mother and my husband and I am at a loss for what to do. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (61-64):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:08 PM
912?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think this is a bad troll. 

But if its not, OP, get help. RIGHT NOW. Call 912

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:11 PM

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

912?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:17 PM

my bad lol. 911

Quoting Anonymous:

912?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:21 PM
I think your husband needs to be more concerned about your son trying to smoother a pillow on his sister's face. smh

Quoting Anonymous:

Husband says it's all my fault that son ran away.. so I had to get him. 

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Why are you the one chasing the kid when there were two other adults? I'd be concerned about his behavior but your husband doesn't seem like the best influence....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured