Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am always being put down by her! *Edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

i post this anonymously because shes on here. long story short, my friend is always judging me because i take "breaks" from my son. Yes he drives me crazy and on saturdays i go out with my friend. yes we have a few drinks but i NEVER get drunk! So my friend says im a bad mom because of that, because i dont co sleep, because i put him in a play pin so i can get chores done and not have him in my arms 24/7, and also because im going back to work next week. Shes says its bad parenting that i have a babysitter...i have to work, how is my child going to eat? i simple can not afford to saty home with him. I get that she can because shes on welfair, food stamps, WIC and she can stay home with her kids.if i could i really would, but i cant. and i also dont want to raise my child on welfair!  I guess i needed to vent because i get so frustrated with her, because i AM NOT A BAD PARENT!!!!

* Just to let you all know im not a single mother, I live with the father of my child. He goes out friday nights, i go out saturday nights. if do come home drunk we have the other person to look after the baby

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM
2 moms liked this
That's not a friend, babe.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM
She doesn't sound like a very good friend. I'd cut her loose.
manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Sounds like you two have VERY opposite parenting views and while neither may be wrong... those differences may likely lead to more problems in the future. :/

Syphon
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM

You're not a bad parent but she is a bad friend.  I wouldn't be friends with her.

catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Time to make new friends.  It's ok I need to as well.  This time I'm considering using clay.  The ones made of macaroni had noodles for brains.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Attachment parents are like vegans... lol

Lizardannie1966
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Isn't she going to recognize your story?

It's when there are too many unfriendly competitive comparisons between two people that a friendship is dying.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Hehe
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:45 PM

While you're at it you might want to go back to school and learn to spell so you can get a really good job!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Why go anon from the story shes gonna figure out its hear. I would also think you were a shitty parent if you were going out drinking every saturday to get away from your kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)