Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sick of my neighbor gonna smack someone

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have a neighbor no one likes the kid is in 6th grade a trouble maker. Hes fine for awhile then out of the blue he starts trouble. Im sick of it his mom doesnt give a damn what he does. I told him just a few mins ago that he needs to stay across the street im sick of it. He called my youngest son names and i told my son to go over there I was on the porch and tell his mom. She just said for my son not to play with him really., Be a mom instead of a punk they cuss at her tell her to shut up. The boyfriend is a alcholic that doesnt work. Im sick of it im calling the people who own our park they need to step in cause no one likes this family. We all own our places but u can still get kicked out. Im puttin mine up for sale and going to flordia. I just want to be left till we move.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Look at your surroundings. Do you really expect different in the environment your in?

Is get out of there, before it pollutes your children's minds.
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:58 PM

that is really hard to read....did the 6th grade write this because it sounds like it

tiredmom29
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

that is really hard to read....did the 6th grade write this because it sounds like it

Really ur comment doesnt mean crap to me ur so catty. My phone is new im getting use to it and stupid thing changes text I cant tell till they send. Ur prob one of the moms im bitching about

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)