Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am not having an affair!! EDIT!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

The day before Christmas eve, I decided to cut my long hair to shoulder length with layers. I love it, well over the past month or so I have started to wear makeup and I got eyelash extensions. I feel great. 

Well everyone is asking me why all of a sudden I am doing this, since I always wore my hair long in a pony tail and no make up ever. My mom thinks I am having an affair, SIL thinks I have a boyfriend. People at work (coworkers) are asking who I am trying to impress and Grandma kept staring at me like i have 3 heads! 

Truth is in Nov I went to the Dr, Finally got on some medications for my depression and Anxiety I was put on medicine for my cholesterol and was given Vitamin D because it was super super low....I feel SO much better, like a new person and because I feel better, I like to make myself look nice. But everyone is acting like it's a crime or something. (DH is the only supportive one) 

Edit: Now I am pissed off, My mom wont knock off her shit about me having an affair and even has my 7 year old asking if I have a boyfriend!!! I explained to mom that i just feel so much better and want to look good, but she still does not believe me!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
edelweiss23
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Good for you!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM
You go girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I am.

CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Glad you are feeling so good now.
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Lol, people can be so stupid. They should be telling you how great you look instead of being skeptical of you. I'm glad your dh is supportive :) Glad you feel better.
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Your husband is supportive, that's all that matters.  Good for you :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM

and you care what other people think why?   As long as your dh knows its because you feel better and not for someone else it shouldnt matter what anyone else thinks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM
This

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Lol, people can be so stupid. They should be telling you how great you look instead of being skeptical of you. I'm glad your dh is supportive :) Glad you feel better.

TashaB82
by Tootie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM

As long as your husband is on board than who cares what everyone else thinks. We moms deserve to feel good about ourselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:32 PM

glad that you are feeling better!! the only one that matter is your dh!! tell everyone else to f-- off

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)