Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SS Got in trouble for Bullying...Sooo we taught him a lesson...

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM
  • 215 Replies
35 moms liked this

He's been having some behavioral issues lately, along with how he's treating others. Friday he gets a note sent home stating how rude he is to teachers, and how he was caught putting "Kick Me" signs on the back of children he was laughing at. ...Well, that just won't fly in this house...

He had to wear this on the back of his shirt the entire time we were in Walmart. He was mortified. Angry. Livid. ...and once he began to see the children around his age, and older pointing and laughing, but never saying anything to him, he realized how much it Hurt. It hurts to be laughed at, and gawked at all because someone else felt like dragging you down. It hurts to watch people laugh at you, yet never help you. We then explained to him, what he was feeling, was the EXACT sensation those othe rkids felt while he sat there laughing. He said he'd never forget that happened to him, that we did that. We said, "Good.  Those children will never forget  YOU bullied them in the 3rd grade because you wanted to be cool. Do you feel cool now?" 

Lesson.Learned.

...and then we grounded him from his TV. You know...for good measure.

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Love your parenting style!!! ;o)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Badass

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:49 PM
15 moms liked this

Well, we know where he learned the bullying from.

lilfishbigocean
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM
2 moms liked this

............*slowly backs out*

KeriAZ
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Good for you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:51 PM
7 moms liked this

Anonymous
Well I don't know if I agree with that because then what he did was then done to him and it allowed another child who may be a bully to parents who don't care to treat him like that.
Anonymous
4 moms liked this

Well I guess that was easier than actually parenting him!

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:51 PM

While I am not in agreement with the sign thing on the corner the fact that this was done controlled I do like. I am glad he got it and hahaha on the good measure!!!

Anonymous
43 moms liked this
Good for you! He learned a lesson.

I'm sure there are some moms who are going to come and here and bash you because they would never dare to hurt their precious widdle babies feeeeelings. Don't listen to them. They'll feel differently when their kid is 25 and can't hold down a job because they don't think adhering to rules applies to them and the boss thinks it's odd when they break down in a sobbing heap in the break room because they recieved some criticism.

Way to go, mama!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured