Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHAT would YOU do if you found this??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

YES those are bbay spiders!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Replies (201-210):
babybuddafly
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Why the hell do people do this crap??? I freakin HATE you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ACDC_fan
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:46 PM

SHIT MY PANTS. And scream. And burn the house down trying to kill them with a homemade blowtorch lol.

Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Probably suck them up with my vacuum, then burn the bag.

beachbabies6
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Have a freaking heart attack !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I have a can of Spider spray and I'd be using it!

girlywifey
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Move out-lol

opal10161973
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:47 PM

My brother lost a part of his butt cheek to one.  It's sometimes hard not to laugh about how he got bit in the a$$.  LOL

As a nurse, I have seen people lose whole large pieces of muscles in their arms or legs or worse to those bites.  They can kill people with infection, if they go untreated long enough.  It's a horrible way to die. 

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

I am by Daytona I for bit by a brown recluse. Nasty fuckers had to go have 2 inches of nasty taken out of my leg. So gross

Quoting opal10161973:

We get recluse, widows, wolf spiders, and all manner of others in varyng shapes and sizes.  Many are overly large due to the abundant food source that is the Oak tree that houses a schloade of flying cockroaches, also which like to come inside to visit.  I have never had this bad of a problem with spiders before and I have lived in SW FL since 1994.  I can't wait to move.  I really can't. 

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Yuuuuuuck! I'd kill them all too!!! Ours stay pretty small... the worst we get are some recluse spiders and more commonly smallish wolf spiders. 

Quoting opal10161973:

We have so many because of the damn Oak tree out back, I kill them all.  TOO MANY have found their way inside for me to be the least bit comfortable- EVER! 

I found one living inside of the umbrella I left right outside the back door.  Biggest Brown Widow I had ever seen.  I mean it was the size of my hand and I have big hands for a woman.  I knocked it out of the umbrella and stepped on it and it almost made me fall when it's guts squished out because I slipped on them.  Nope, sorry, they have to be killed.  Too big, WAY too big.  We don't need any more that size anywhere near me. 

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Lol right? I leave them alone, mostly, if they're outside. If they're on my house near a door, or IN my house, then they die. Not my fault they came in! 

Quoting opal10161973:

That's what I do, too.  Don't worry, little conservationist, there's always more of those little shits around somewhere.  LOL

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

He came into my fucking house. DIE BITCH! Lol

Quoting CeeGee81:

Poor thing :(  What did he ever do to you!?!?!?!?!

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Youre welcome. I killed an effing spider so big yesterday it made an audible splat when it fell to the floor!

Quoting CeeGee81:

lmao thank you

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Youre disgusting! Lol

Quoting CeeGee81:

lol I swear.

I always capture spiders in our house and let them go outside lol

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting CeeGee81:

Might be next to impossible but I would try to contain them and let them outside.

Seriously? Lol

momof2girls89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously, please put a warning. I have a severe phobia of spiders and that nearly put me in a panic. 

momof3boys1110
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:47 PM
MOVE OUT IMMEDIATELY......

Ugh I'm going to have nightmares about this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Burn the fucking house down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN