Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think most men cheat?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 228 Replies
1 mom liked this

I do feel like I'm a bit jaded. My father cheated, my father-in-law did as well. Most of my friends have been cheated on. I know of Christian men who are involved in the church and who have cheated. Non-Christian men who cheated. Men of all different races. Men with children, without. Married men. Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. It just seems like so many men do it, it's not just a certain "type".

I've had some health issues recently and my husband and I haven't had sex in about a month. We're young. 20's. Do you think he could have? I mean, I know he has "needs", so why would he be faithful to me when I have been unable to "fulfill" his needs? He works a lot, so it would be easy. It just makes me wonder, I have so many beautiful friends who had sex regularly with their husbands and yet their hubbies cheated.

What do you think; do most men cheat or am I just paranoid because of what I've seen?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I don't think all cheat. I'm 99.99% sure my husband isn't the cheating type either.
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
5 moms liked this
I personally think you're paranoid. I don't think most men cheat, in fact it's been my experience that MEN don't cheat. Immature boys cheat and there are some males that never grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyChristina1
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I think most do. But that's no reason to be suspicious of your hubby without cause.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM
7 moms liked this

No. I truly don't. I feel that most women don't talk enough about how great their husbands are but those that are wronged shout it from the roof tops.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I don't think so
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM
4 moms liked this
Yes most do, if their wives say they don't they are lying to themselves or don't know it yet.
Schleetle
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I don't think most people cheat, but some obviously do.
Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM
It's hard not to feel jaded. I'd say, stick with the idea that you are in a loving marriage, where your spouse realizes its a medical situation and not lack of desire.

My Husband was in a very serious truck wreck. I didn't stray simply because he was laying in a hospital bed for 5 days. Does that make sense what I'm trying to say? It's not your fault. Men do have needs but fidelity is possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM

That's an interesting perspective.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

No. I truly don't. I feel that most women don't talk enough about how great their husbands are but those that are wronged shout it from the roof tops.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:28 PM

here's my thing.....

if he isn't getting it from you, he is gonna get it from someone else. 

so i'd start giving it up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN