Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think most men cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I do feel like I'm a bit jaded. My father cheated, my father-in-law did as well. Most of my friends have been cheated on. I know of Christian men who are involved in the church and who have cheated. Non-Christian men who cheated. Men of all different races. Men with children, without. Married men. Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. It just seems like so many men do it, it's not just a certain "type".

I've had some health issues recently and my husband and I haven't had sex in about a month. We're young. 20's. Do you think he could have? I mean, I know he has "needs", so why would he be faithful to me when I have been unable to "fulfill" his needs? He works a lot, so it would be easy. It just makes me wonder, I have so many beautiful friends who had sex regularly with their husbands and yet their hubbies cheated.

What do you think; do most men cheat or am I just paranoid because of what I've seen?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM

This is my fear.

Quoting Hyman:

I would like to think not, but I just have a feeling my Dh wouldn't think it was a big deal to get a bj from a slutty girl. I don't think he'd have an actual affair.

MalakbelLacuna
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM
nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I think most men cheat at some point in their lives. Then again, I think most people cheat at some time- men and women.
PEEK05
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL glad I'm not surrounded by the losers you obviously have surrounded yourself with

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes most do, if their wives say they don't they are lying to themselves or don't know it yet.

oorahwife31
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM

i think if they aren't kept happy at home in most ways it's a very very good possibility - saying that, i think women are just as likely to do it too - my mother taught me to trust someone but at the same time don't be blind, just be aware of things

RobJar
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM
My husband doesn't cheat. He never has on anyone.

And I really don't think cheating is a 'man' thing. There are plenty of posts on here that prove women do it just as much as men.

Your bein paranoid you should talk to your husband.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermomz25
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM

my guess is that you are probably paranoid from what you have seen. yes there are men and women for that matter that cheat. but not all of them do.

zoo003
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM
No, I do not think most men cheat. Do I think some cheat? Yes I do. However, because of your past experiences I can understand why you would feel this way. I hope in the future you can experience the opposite and maybe change your opinion. Personally, I have only met 1 man who cheated. The rest of the men that I have known have been loyal, faithful and honest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MalakbelLacuna
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM
6 moms liked this
do not listen to the idiots who are telling you he will get it somewhere else. Their mom's failed them and the men in their life did as well
If you and your husband love each other- and you really cant have sex then he will understand. I know my husband would never cheat on me- especially if the lack of sex is based on medical issues.
Sex is a large part of our relationship- but not the foundation of it. Therefore if it was removed for a short period of time- our marriage would not crumble
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crystal2509
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM

You're paranoid. I've been married 7 years and I can say with 150% certainty that my husband has never and will never cheat on me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)