Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think most men cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I do feel like I'm a bit jaded. My father cheated, my father-in-law did as well. Most of my friends have been cheated on. I know of Christian men who are involved in the church and who have cheated. Non-Christian men who cheated. Men of all different races. Men with children, without. Married men. Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. It just seems like so many men do it, it's not just a certain "type".

I've had some health issues recently and my husband and I haven't had sex in about a month. We're young. 20's. Do you think he could have? I mean, I know he has "needs", so why would he be faithful to me when I have been unable to "fulfill" his needs? He works a lot, so it would be easy. It just makes me wonder, I have so many beautiful friends who had sex regularly with their husbands and yet their hubbies cheated.

What do you think; do most men cheat or am I just paranoid because of what I've seen?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Do I want my husband to cheat? Really? Heck no! I have been with him since I was 14. I love him! I can't believe some of the things some of you say.

I have never, ever worried about my husband cheating. Like I said, a lot of my friends have been cheated on, a lot of my friends worry about this kind of stuff, me, never. But because of my health problems, because we have not been able to, because of his behavior change, because of my beautiful friends who were wonderful wives and I have not been able to be the best wife or mother for several months, makes me wonder...what if?! What if he could, what if he did, what if I'm blind?

Do I want this? That's a ridiculous question. I love him, I love our family, I would never, ever want anything to come between my family. Truth be told, if he did cheat, I'd still probably stay and make it work.

Quoting RobJar:

Do you want your husband to cheat? The reason I ask is bc there has to be a reason your asking. Would that be your ticket out? Most women don't just start thinking their husband is cheating unless their are signs. Other than you and him not being sexually active is there some other reason your asking this particular question, now?

TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM
No.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM

blowing kisses 

Quoting bmw29:

I personally think you're paranoid. I don't think most men cheat, in fact it's been my experience that MEN don't cheat. Immature boys cheat and there are some males that never grow up.

jynkx
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM

i agree!  i always say this too.  people have a tendency to only talk about the bad times, never really the good ones.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

No. I truly don't. I feel that most women don't talk enough about how great their husbands are but those that are wronged shout it from the roof tops.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:23 AM
I am not surrounded by losers, just being honest.

Quoting PEEK05:

LOL glad I'm not surrounded by the losers you obviously have surrounded yourself with

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes most do, if their wives say they don't they are lying to themselves or don't know it yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Oh, see you don't even know me and ASSume I am referring to me. Well I am not but good job anyway.

Quoting bmw29:

I find your opinion to be sad. It's impossible to have a happy, healthy relationship if you always believe the worst in your partner. You obviously haven't met any real men of substance.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes most do, if their wives say they don't they are lying to themselves or don't know it yet.

MooseMomma
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:33 AM

I don't think all men cheat. I think there are plenty of men out there who were raised to be faithful and loyal and were taught how to work out problems instead of avoiding them.

(BBC=mrscorbin924)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:41 AM
I believe there's as many men that cheat as women. I pray my husband doesn't and I trust him. But I don't trust anyone 100%
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Bullshit. Don't listen to this dunce.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

here's my thing.....

if he isn't getting it from you, he is gonna get it from someone else. 

so i'd start giving it up. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:42 AM
I think some do and some don't. My dh has never cheated and there's been times that health issues have made sex rare. We've been together 14 yrs and married 12 next Wednesday. His father never cheated, nor his grandfathers. My mom and dad have been married over 36 yrs and dad hasn't cheated. My uncle never cheated on either of his wives(his first wife cheated on him), my biological grandfathers have never cheated but my step grandfather did. My bff has been with her so over 10 yrs, no cheating. Since her so is my dh's bff, I'd know, lol. So no, I don't think most do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)