Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stop blaming movies and games!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM
  • 0 Replies

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/150165/teen_who_killed_mom_sister?result=comment_added&comment_state=member&success=1#comments

I read this article and saying that movies and games make a child violent? Come on now. I think people should stop blaming this shit on other things than themselves. I mean, you can watch a show and not do anything. I have watched many violent shows, more than my fair share, I have not killed anyone in my life or this statement would be true, but it is far from it.

It also says he had no prior mental illnesses, how do you know? He may have had a mental illness that trigured it and they never caught it. Also, how is it that the boy will watch it 3 times just so he can murder and then realize it wasn't for him when it was too bloody? It was the parents fault, they should have told him that movies and games like that were not real, if you don't guess what? They will think otherwise, you are the one that teaches them this.

Also, he threw the video away so that he could blame it on the videos because other teens have gotten away with this, when one gets away with something teens follow the other teens. 

I am sick and tired of teens blaming their actions on a movie, the movie didn't hold a gun to their head. The parents, come on now, I know you love them, but helping them by letting them roll with this excuse is not going to help them at all and it is just going to get more and more this way. Stop letting them just get away this shit 

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)