Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how many times in a week?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • 16 Replies

do you cut fresh veggies or eat fresh fruit?

i am always cruising the produce section for deals on produce and it got me wondering about it. 

so far this week we have gone through about 6 apples, a grapefruit, a banana, 2 romaine heads, 3 onions, 2 potatoes, a green pepper, container of strawberries, about a third a container of blue-berries, and a half a box of grape tomatoes.

i may be forgetting something in there, the kids are always grabbing fruit out of the fruit bowl and my husband usually take a banana or apple each morning with breakfast. We are starting to get low on the produce though! gotta wait for the sales to come out on wednesday to stock up again!

Proud mom of an ornery 3 year old boy, a very smart 6 year old girl! Married for 4.5 years, together for 7! Fun loving, open-minded, eco-friendly, creative,friendly, different strokes work for different folks, lady! I stay at home, work at home, love it all!

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Every day....we love fresh fruit and veggies

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:04 AM
We eat fruits/veggies everyday, a few times a day.
BelindaDuvessa
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:10 AM

Daily

horseap
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:11 AM

I guess I never considered an onion a veggie?  Is garlic a veggie?  I use an onion a meal and a good chunk of the time 2 cloves of garlic.  I can never keep enough apples and banana in the house. Grapes are a special treat until the kids are older.(sounds silly but I have good reason)

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Des10ed2b
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Quoting horseap:

I guess I never considered an onion a veggie?  Is garlic a veggie?  I use an onion a meal and a good chunk of the time 2 cloves of garlic.  I can never keep enough apples and banana in the house. Grapes are a special treat until the kids are older.(sounds silly but I have good reason)

lol. yeah, i think onion is a veggie? i guess i cant really count it too much though, my husband is the only one who eats them! the rest of us dont care for them, but it is a fast and healthy way to bulk up a lot of meals for him. pasta sauce, omlettes, pizza, salad, etc. 

i didnt think of garlic either! i think it is considered a veggie? lol. we go through a lot of garlic cloves too. I actually swallow a few whole cloves a few times a week. it helps my digestive system a lot! 

Proud mom of an ornery 3 year old boy, a very smart 6 year old girl! Married for 4.5 years, together for 7! Fun loving, open-minded, eco-friendly, creative,friendly, different strokes work for different folks, lady! I stay at home, work at home, love it all!

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Everyday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Every single day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Now I got the apples and bananas song stuck in my head. Lmao

Quoting horseap:

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Daily. My son and I are vegetarians. I buy my produce at Aldi's because it's so much cheaper.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LexeesMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Everyday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN