Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

am i over reacting?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

so I have been friends with this guy for awhile I know he wants more but he is just so not the type... well he has a lot of nosy issues. For instance I caught him going through my purse once and I looked at him and said what the hell are you doing you dont ever go through someone's purse... he told me I was over reacting and there was nothing wrong with it.

2 weeks later I had him working on my vehicle he decides he would go through the notebook I had in the car again I said if its not yours and you dont have permission you stay out

The last straw came tonight I was walking out of the bathroom and caught him going through my phone then when I flip out he looks at me and lies( which he has a bad lying problem as well) and says oh I wasnt um bullshit I just fucking caught you.

Ok ladies you tell me am I over reacting?? I am a private person I was always taught as a child you have respect for other peoples things basically if it is not yours you do not touch it. I am not his girlfriend or anything more then a friend so he has no claim there. I just feel like he crossed boundaries and he has no regard for it.... so... who is right here me or him?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4weeman
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM
You are right.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:30 PM
I'd drop him. You're not over reacting, he lies and sneaks. There are plenty of good people out there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Run! RUN RUN FAR AWAY!!!

That's a seriously red flag if he's doing that if you two aren't together. I'd be seriously freaked out if I were in your shoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethanyJ
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM

RUN!!!!! He sounds like he could be potentially dangerous if you are only friends and he's that disrespectful of your privacy.  

MamaMay007
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Sounds like you have the makings of a stalker.... Be careful.

brittany208
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I agree!! If a DH did this, that'd be bad enough, but some guy you aren't even dating!! eek!

Quoting raye-chan:

Run! RUN RUN FAR AWAY!!!

That's a seriously red flag if he's doing that if you two aren't together. I'd be seriously freaked out if I were in your shoes.

NVL0707
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Do not pursue a relationship with this joker for real.Red flag!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I'm a very private person. He would have been gone a long time ago if I were in your shoes, lol. But then again, I'm also the crazy lady who went bat shit on the neighbor kid for snooping around my bedroom........

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Thanks ladies I did not think I was over reacting but just wanted to be sure

.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Hell no! he wouldn't be allowed in my home after the first time you caught him. that is not okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)