Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 3 yr old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

just ate one of those travel sized tubes of toothpaste hubby says she should be fine should i be calling poison control or something?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:22 AM

hows the kid

cause you should have called poison control because of the fluoride poison

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Hell probably be fine. You can call and ask if it will ease your mind.
Sammi20
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM

They will just say "keep an eye on her and if she looks like she is feeling sick or starts to run a fever, take her to the dr. But she should be fine." Thats what they told me when my daughter was 1 and ate our toothpaste lol

Teeny4121979
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM
My daughter ate the same thing she was 2. They told me that she would have to consume a lot more to get fluoride poisoning
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN