Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you could talk to an ex bf

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What would he remember most about you?

My ex swears he had the only girl who never pooped. Lol
He also remembers that we had our worst fights about him refusing to roll the toothpaste. Instead he squeezed from the middle (still a pet peeve. Lol)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Replies (11-14):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I miss mine too. We're both married with kids too.

Quoting Anonymous:

A lot. My very first bf, the one I lost my v card to, he and I are still friends.

We talk occasionally. We both are married with kids now though so we don't have a lot of free time.

When we do talk, we have talked about happy memories. Lol, sneaking out, getting drunk, getting caught. Walking in the rain to see a our favorite band play. All the bands we saw together. I miss him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
i would tell him im sorry i didnt treat him better,that he truly loved me and treated me like gold.i was just too young to realize it.i was only 16 and he was 19.its been a long 4 years.
shudderette
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

my heart dropped when I read this post. my ex got brain damage in a car accident. his family refused to let us be a couple after that and I haven't seen him since a couple months after.

I have no idea what he remembers about me but I wish I knew. I still miss him that man, he made me laugh!

I remember him for his ridiculousness. and his silly songs and poems he'd write for me. the way he'd pull me into his lap to kiss me. and that one time he freaked out when I told him I thought he had herpes still makes me giggle (it was strep throat and I knew it, was just messing with him).

LisaSmock
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Well one of them I would really like to see how he is doing. He wod think we had a lot of fun together and I was way hotter then the girl he has now . He also thinks I cost too much $$ and he thinks I cheated on him with the guy who is my DH. Idk if he is right or not I did not kiss hold hads or have sex with my now DH unt the day after he "needed to take a brake and think things over" but I did talk to my DH a lot and had feeling for him. Another I would like to have never known (stocked me alittle after we broke up) and if I saw him I would call the cops because it would mostlikly be because he broke into my house. And I might shoot him (not kiding if he broke in I would shoot to kill)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)