Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is kind of...weird maybe?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this
my dh got a girl pregnant six months before we met, she did hard drugs and got drunk enough to give herself severe alcohol poisoning so she would naturally miscarry the baby, (a self induced abortion), she did lose the baby and they split up.

hes never totally gotten over it, he was devastated and angry, very very angry. he wanted and loved that baby and he always felt robbed of his chance to have his child. before she self aborted, he offered to take the baby and raise it alone. she refused.

well he always wondered if it was a boy or girl, what s/he wouldve looked like, been like, things like that, things a parent naturally wonders about a child they never got to meet.

well we were taking a nap today and when we woke up he started crying, i asked him what was wrong and he said "nothings wrong, im just happy, i saw my first baby in a dream, she was so beautiful."

he told me how the dream went, and it was very sweet. but he said he couldnt remember her name, she told him but it had slipped his mind because he was just so happy to see her.

i had a hunch i knew what her name was, i geuss out of instinct, but i just really felt like her name was Alana. but i didnt tell him what i thought it was because i didnt want to jeopardize the chance of the memory coming back to him. you know like if you mention some thing it blocks out some thing else, i didnt want that to happen.

well after a while he said "i remember now, she said her name was alana"...my eyes got huge and my mouth literally fell open. I KNEW HER NAME!!! i swear neither of us has ever discussed the name Alana before, we know no one named Alana. it just came to me, out of the blue.

do you think it means anything? we believe this was Alanas way of letting him know shes ok and is watching out after him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:27 AM
0_o
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:28 AM
thats usually my face at posts like this too.

Quoting thefiregoddess:

0_o

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Stranger things have happened.  I believe in stuff like that happening!

Anonymous
1 mom liked this

I think he needs some serious help.

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
I say its part of being soul mates <3. Sometimes dh and I dream of the same thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:30 AM
why

Quoting Anonymous:

I think he needs some serious help.

banana-bear
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Interesting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:31 AM
i think so too

Quoting banana-bear:

Interesting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:31 AM
bump
Alyssa1988-21
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:32 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

Stranger things have happened.  I believe in stuff like that happening!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)