Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really,really need to vent. Warning. Lots of bad words.

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:58 AM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

And everyone I know is asleep so lucky you!!!

So my husband and I are seperated right now. We're talking about working things out, sometimes things are good, a lot of times they aren't. I'm not actually sure why we don't just throw in the towel... Maybe holding out hope that when he gets a better job he'll be happier. So in the meantime I have our daughters full time, I work, and I go to school full time. He works about 35 hours of graveyard a week. He's hoping to get rehired with his old job which would be fantastic but it hasn't happened yet. Our daughters spent the night at his place tonight and the plan was  for me to come down after work and spend the night as well. Well someone asked me to cover their shift and since I am really trying to get out of debt and get a nice chunk of money saved up I said yes. Well apparently this means that I don't care about my family at all and I obviously don't care about fixing my relationship. How fucking dare I pick up a shift at work? He didn't seem to mind me working extra hours when he stayed home for the last year and a half pretending that he was working on his degree, but was actually playing fucking Zelda while my poor daughters babysat themselves all day while I was at work. No- he was just fine with me woking extra then, but if he has to watch the girls overnight alone- well heaven forbid that I try to make a little extra money. Oh and I worked late tonight for someone. I worked late and I'm coming in on my day off. How do I even sleep at night? Well at least when my daughters sleep at night they have pajamas and beds and blankets- none of which he contributed to. Why the fuck am I even keepig up this charade of wanting to work it out with this asshole? In 5 months he's given me $200 to help with our children. $200. Give me a fucking break. But he can buy fucking dvd's and cookies. Do you know the last time I had a fucking cookie? I'd really like one dammit.

Shit. SOrry for rambling there but I needed to get that out. I feel a little better now, but I'll probably feel loads better when I finally make the decision to divorce the son of a bitch.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
o.O....
by Cara on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Oh! And the asshole doens't seem to mind my money when I'm helping him pay his phone bill or pay off our fucking car that was on his credit so that he wouldn't be penalized. You're fucking welcome you bastard.

MissMoonlight
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:03 AM
I'm sorry mama, take his ass back to court and make sure he gets his priorities straight<3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
o.O....
by Cara on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm pretty sure that taking him to court is giong to be the only way that will happen because they won't be straight unless they're court ordered. If one of my daughters tries to get married when she's 19 I'll kick her little ass. I love my daughters and they make all of this worth it, but shit, why did I have to marry such a douche?

Quoting MissMoonlight:

I'm sorry mama, take his ass back to court and make sure he gets his priorities straight<3

model1000mom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like it really is not worth fixing any more. Sorry.

o.O....
by Cara on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:09 AM

Yeah. I guess it is what it is at this point. Can't wait to get in all kinds of trouble for working extra to pay for the attorney's fees.

Quoting model1000mom:

model1000mom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Sorry. It sucks. I remember when my 1st DH and I were trying to "work it out" and he was not willing to help at all. Good luck to you and your children.

Quoting o.O....:

Yeah. I guess it is what it is at this point. Can't wait to get in all kinds of trouble for working extra to pay for the attorney's fees.

Quoting model1000mom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:11 AM
sorry but he sounds like a jerk. HUGS
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:11 AM
im sorry mama, i agree.

Quoting model1000mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Lol

by Cara on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:12 AM

Excuse me?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)