Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Met anyone famous? Do you know some personally?

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Replies (31-38):
RoseBlossom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:16 AM

oh and back in the day my gpa used to drive through hollywood a lot, so he was driving one day and he looks over and sees none other but Julie Andrews (mary poppins). she was driving next to him. he waved at her and she flipped him off.

CountryLayne
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Who are you?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a famous person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:20 AM

No I haven't

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Yes.Aaliyah
ans11950
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:25 AM
My son is a distant cousin to bizzy bone from bone thugz n harmony..he was at a family reunion once. wouldn't of known who he was unless someone told me who he was lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:31 AM
I met All For One (the band) when I was 13. Other then that, no. My husband has met a few when he worked at the airport in Seattle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:33 AM
I'm related to a famous folk singer. The late Townes van Zandt. And I few up with the bush family ( secret service has been to my house ) Michele Williams came to my cousins wedding summer 2011 and her daughter Matilda and my dd played all night. Michelle was super sweet too. i also met the film Director Cary Fukunaga he was at my cousins wedding too they are good friends. i know eric winston. A nfl player formerly of the texans and cedric benson an nfl player whonalso played for UT. He went to high school with my cousin and was her prom date And jason philips who now player nfl for a carolina team. I went to high school with him. And j may have dropped several texts books on his head many times ( he has the locker below me all. 4 years. Opps). have also met and have connections to many more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smalltownmom03
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:43 AM
I met Tracy Byrd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN