Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Having sex everyday good to do if ttc? Some people say no any suggestions?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nannosmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Having sex everyday is good for the soul!! Idk about the ttc part , here's a bump for you though :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I would say don't worry about conceiving, have sex for sex whenever you feel like it  (:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Idk I've never ttc lol it just happened I am currently pregnant with #2 and it happened the first time we had sex so idk but here's a bump for ya.

And yes I realize I'm going to be bashedfor this reply!!!
model1000mom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:21 AM

It's not ideal because it can make ttc more of a chore and cause stress when you dont get your BFP. I personally would try every two to three days.

Eshadowgirl
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:21 AM

It depends on DH/SO virility..and and the motility of his swimmers.

Every other day is fine to BD during TTC.   The most important times are 24hrs before ovulation, during and up to 24hrs after ovulation.

DH and I focus our BD times around ovulation.

KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:22 AM

ha ha, I like this

Quoting Nannosmommy:

Having sex everyday is good for the soul!! Idk about the ttc part , here's a bump for you though :)

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Didn't work for us. What finally worked for us is just stop trying. Went about our normal lives. I stopped tracking my ovulation cycle and just didn't think about it. We had sex when we felt like it and were in the mood. Once we started having the "it will happen when it happens" attitude we were pregnant within 2 months. And that is after 3 years of TTC

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Sound good

Quoting Eshadowgirl:

It depends on DH/SO virility..and and the motility of his swimmers.

Every other day is fine to BD during TTC.   The most important times are 24hrs before ovulation, during and up to 24hrs after ovulation.

DH and I focus our BD times around ovulation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Oh ok make sense

Quoting armywifey26:

Didn't work for us. What finally worked for us is just stop trying. Went about our normal lives. I stopped tracking my ovulation cycle and just didn't think about it. We had sex when we felt like it and were in the mood. Once we started having the "it will happen when it happens" attitude we were pregnant within 2 months. And that is after 3 years of TTC

3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Dh and I made love every day for 2 weeks while ttc and it was the best ever......and I got pregnant with our DS during that time..... thank God cuz we have two girls and we wanted a boy... good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)