Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP! Boyfriend Crap!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I've been seeing this guy for about 3 yrs. Its not serious. I'd like it to be. I care about him a lot!!! He, on the other hand, never shares his feelings. Neither have I!!! He has no idea, I LOVE HIM! We have had sex once. I've given him countless bjs!!! I recently moved 30 miles away. I thought it would end the "relationship". It didn't!!!! He comes to see me about 3 times a month. No sex happened. But we just meet somewhere. I enjoy my time with him. Wtf am I supposed to think!?? Is he into me or not??? HELP!!!!!!! What am I supposed to feel????
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
kiralyn
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:09 AM
30 miles isn't that far. It kinda sounds like he's using you :-/

I think you should tell him how you feel, or at least quit giving him blow jobs/ doing anything sexual and just try to accept that you are only friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:11 AM
I'm 42, he's 37.

Quoting TTC2Long:

I'm REALLY not asking this to be snarky - I'm genuinely curious. :) How old are you guys?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:14 AM
30 mins; no traffic. If he gets traffic, takes him about 2 hrs. Not that it makes me feel special. Honestly, I do feel used. But than I think, "he can get this shit at home from someone else!" Easy!

Quoting kiralyn:

I think you should tell him how you feel, or at least quit giving him blow jobs/ doing anything sexual and just try to accept that you are only friends.

britishmummy
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:14 AM

3 years, sex once, and you never say I love you? You need to tell him how you feel, and ask where the relationship is going. It seems very odd for a 3 year relationship.

TTC2Long
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:15 AM
Whoa. Ok. I agree with the other ladies. Either he's gay & repressing or hiding it or he's just not into you that way. In three years, if he had wanted more, you would know. No more BJs. Either lay it all out and see what happens or let it go and accept that he is, and will always be, just a friend. You're a grown woman! You can do this!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm 42, he's 37.

Quoting TTC2Long:

I'm REALLY not asking this to be snarky - I'm genuinely curious. :) How old are you guys?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:15 AM
Its very odd!!!!! Like I said; I feel so stupid!!

Quoting britishmummy:

3 years, sex once, and you never say I love you? You need to tell him how you feel, and ask where the relationship is going. It seems very odd for a 3 year relationship.

kiralyn
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:16 AM
2 hours to drive 30 miles??

Or did you mean to say you moved 30 minutes away in the op?

Either way, I still think you either need to talk to him or stop being sexual with him. It's obviously making you feel like you're going crazy over him. That's not good for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

30 mins; no traffic. If he gets traffic, takes him about 2 hrs. Not that it makes me feel special. Honestly, I do feel used. But than I think, "he can get this shit at home from someone else!" Easy!

Quoting kiralyn:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:16 AM
I didn't mention; I am married ladies! But my marriage sucks.
TTC2Long
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:17 AM
When you do get time together, does he act like a boyfriend? Do you hold hands? Kiss?
Bluerose1482
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:17 AM

I think that you should let him know  how you feel, even if you don't do it with words.  Next time he comes to town plan something unmistakably romantic.  Touch him often on the hand and face.  If he likes you, he will take the next step.  If he doesn't take the next step, I doubt he's interested.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)