Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Signs & symptoms

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:19 AM
  • 59 Replies
What signs and symptoms did you have before you found out you were pregnant? They say every pregnancy is different; if you have more than one child.. were your symptoms different from your previous pregnancies? I have 2 kids, both c section, and I currently have Mirena inserted into my uterus, but I've been feeling weird for about two weeks. No vomiting, but Ive been feeling sensitive to the dumbest things, loss of appetite, (i want to eat nothing but cereal and salads), i LOVE LOVE LOVE pizza and it doesnt even.appeal to me. Can you get pregnant on Mirena??

Update: I took a test and it came out negative. I took another (I dont trust the sticks!), and it came out negative. Just to be sure cuz you know, third time is a charm, I took a third one. It came out positive! Ugh.. making an appointment with the OB/GYN..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this

If you think you might be pregnant then take a test because we can't tell you if your pregnant or not. 

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:21 AM

No symptoms for me! Not one is several pregnancies and yes you can get pregnant on Mirena. How long have you had it?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Stiletto_Mom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Going on three years..

Quoting mattiehatter:

No symptoms for me! Not one is several pregnancies and yes you can get pregnant on Mirena. How long have you had it?

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:24 AM

It could have slipped. Take a test if you're so worried. If you are the IUD needs to be removed.

Quoting Stiletto_Mom:

Going on three years..

Quoting mattiehatter:

Stiletto_Mom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:24 AM
I understand that, im not asking you to give me results! Im asking what symptoms you had when pregnant and if its possible to get prego with Mirena.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you think you might be pregnant then take a test because we can't tell you if your pregnant or not. 

sarahsmommy508
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:24 AM
yes you can get pregnant with mirena , take a test
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Pee on your cat
Stiletto_Mom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Yeah, im gonna take a test.. im just scared because I can lose the pregnancy or get a false negative and find out too late that I really am. Im just trying to get someone to tell me Im being s worry wort for nothing lol Uhhhh! Gonna get a test in the morning..

Quoting mattiehatter:

It could have slipped. Take a test if you're so worried. If you are the IUD needs to be removed.

Quoting Stiletto_Mom:

Going on three years..

Quoting mattiehatter:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:28 AM

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)