Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She gave him a BJ

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
My DH was laughing because a business associate was on the news as an anchor the other day. I laughed and said she was pretty, he said, "oh she gave me head". I immediately went quiet. He stopped laughing and swore he was kidding and that he'd gone too far. Then our DD woke up and he went to soothe her. Afterwards he apologized and said he was kidding. But I've been thinking of it often since.

Would you believe him and forget it, or be suspicious?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:14 AM
I'd be pretty suspicious :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slvr115
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:15 AM
That's a weird thing to say, but I don't think he would say it if it really happened, and he knew it would upset you. Sounds like a bad joke to me...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissykay78
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Well if he really did work with her why would he just out of the blue say that..Sounds like he slipped up and told on himself..Was she his assosiate while y'all were married???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Obviously you don't believe him.   Other than this comment, what has ruined you trust?

lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:18 AM
I might be suspicious, but unless I thought it happened during our relationship I'd let it go. What happened before us doesn't really matter. It's an odd thing to say to your wife though.
cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:18 AM

Has anything happend in the past that would make you think he wasn't joking?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:19 AM
I am not usually a suspicious person but that would set some bells off for me. I think he slipped and told on himself. I've heard guys joke around and say they tapped that or hit that, but a bj? Never heard that in joking. So not buying it was a joke. Idk though, you know your dh and his humor where I don't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Yes. He met her through a former coworker at a job he got 3 years after we were married. They still have business together now. I've never met her, but have heard about her here and there. But no more frequently than his other business associates both male and female.

Quoting sissykay78:

Well if he really did work with her why would he just out of the blue say that..Sounds like he slipped up and told on himself..Was she his assosiate while y'all were married???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Hell no I wouldn't forget it.... Next time he mentions a friend... Say "I sucked his dick" laugh maniacally and say "just kidding"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:23 AM
That's the thing. I'm not a jealous person usually, and he's never done anything to make me doubt him. He does have a strange sense of humor, but that's not funny. Also, we weren't joking around when he said it. And it didn't sound like a joke.

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Has anything happend in the past that would make you think he wasn't joking?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)